What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scam phone call

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a trembling young male voice. "Gramma, Gramma,, it's your grandson"
Me. "John, what's wrong?"
Voice " I made a terrible mistake. I went to Mexico and got arrested. They took my passport and I need $5,000."
Me. "You know, I never liked you anyway. Stay where you are. It will do you good."

Dead line. Oh, I don't have any grandchildren.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I get so many robo calls every day, my phones blocker is already full and can't take all the numbers that come in.

I set up my voice mail as "ALL calls are screened. Leave your message and I will get back to you as soon as I can".

• Thanks
Reactions: FJB

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a trembling young male voice. "Gramma, Gramma,, it's your grandson"
Me. "John, what's wrong?"
Voice " I made a terrible mistake. I went to Mexico and got arrested. They took my passport and I need $5,000."
Me. "You know, I never liked you anyway. Stay where you are. It will do you good."

Dead line. Oh, I don't have any grandchildren.
I just got one today. Somebody calling me "Mom" and crying and saying they had been in an accident. That's where I laughed and said, "Good. I hope you die", and hung up. I have no children.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List