SC cop shooting video guy lawyers up, calls video prop rights, now demands $10K royalty fee haha!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
North Chuck Shooting Video Ka-Ching - FITSNews

God bless America...our country is fucked.

The citizen who filmed the North Charleston cop has now lawyered up.....and declared that video his property...and demanding $10, 000 payment for each use of it. Lawyer claims his clients video is driving media ratings and web visits...so he deserves a cut.

Folks....THIS is how the media is fucking the country. It isnt about news or fairness.

Its about how outraged can they make us...to drive ratings. The more dramatic and outrageous the better.

Now...its gonna be a business venture. One friend will try to provoke a cop. Another will.hide with a camera. Its gonna be like the cop paparazzi.

NAACP. Media. BlackLivesMatter. Its all a sham. Statistically. ...police brutality is a tiny tiny issue. But the media needs us to be angry. And a new army of paparazzi are gonna try to make it happen.

Cops should do their jobs and not allow themselves to be provoked. Problem solved.

I have to care for patients to the best of my ability, without any thought to whether they are an asset or detriment to society. Even the kid who was being chased by the cops, ate a grocery bag full of meth, then wrecked his car killing his teenage girlfriend. I have to treat him to the best of my ability.

Cops "should" be there to protect our community and serve it's citizens. Not just their friends, or the politically protected class, but ALL citizens.

Cops are dirty pigs. There ways are being shown because of technology.

When more videos of white people being abused are shown, teapers and the rest of America will be outraged.

Cops should do their jobs and not allow themselves to be provoked. Problem solved.

I have to care for patients to the best of my ability, without any thought to whether they are an asset or detriment to society. Even the kid who was being chased by the cops, ate a grocery bag full of meth, then wrecked his car killing his teenage girlfriend. I have to treat him to the best of my ability.

Cops "should" be there to protect our community and serve it's citizens. Not just their friends, or the politically protected class, but ALL citizens.

And medical workers kill 50x more people per year out of negligence or recklessness than cops. You all SHOULD do your jobs.

And medical workers kill 50x more people per year out of negligence or recklessness than cops. You all SHOULD do your jobs.
Do you think I could get royalty rights filming a death at the hands of a doctor?

Let's see...the teapers have attacked this young man and run his name through the mud...just for filming the incident. I think he deserves the royalties.

Maybe the media using his video should pay him a small portion of their profits... A lot of cops are pigs but I would have shot his ass too if I didn't think anyone was filming it.

Yeah...but you are a racist POS.
Maybe the media using his video should pay him a small portion of their profits... A lot of cops are pigs but I would have shot his ass too if I didn't think anyone was filming it.

It has nothing to do with race. If a White, Mexican man or Indian man did the same thing I'd shoot them too. My thoughts "I'm going to just put this scumbag out of his misery". If you fight a cop during a routine traffic stop you are doing something bad.

It has nothing to do with race. If a White, Mexican man or Indian man did the same thing I'd shoot them too. My thoughts "I'm going to just put this scumbag out of his misery". If you fight a cop during a routine traffic stop you are doing something bad.
Notice...you didn't say white...racist pig.

I hate white people, that's why I initially forgot to put it down cause I can't stand to even type it out.

I hate white people, that's why I initially forgot to put it down cause I can stand to even type it out.
You should see a doctor about all of that hate....maybe find God.

I hate white people, that's why I initially forgot to put it down cause I can stand to even type it out.
Is shooting someone who won't even submit to a routine traffic stop really a big problem for the US? It's natural selection at it's finest. Taking out the stupid/weak. Now the cop will be thrown in prison for his stupidity.

Is shooting someone who won't even submit to a routine traffic stop really a big problem for the US? It's natural selection at it's finest. Taking out the stupid/weak. Now the cop will be thrown in prison for his stupidity.
2 birds one stone. Meh...works for me. You win.

Forum List

Back