SBF unlikely to see any jail time

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It pays to be a DNC money launderer. Feds drop 5 charges against SBF, the weird disgraced founder of FTX who stole billions of dollars from investors.

So this guy may not see a jail, but the Biden Regime wants to throw President Trump in prison for life.
If only President Trump would had played ball with the Establishment, helped launder money and start all the wars they wanted.

We live in clown world.

This guy obviously, to any right thinking person, deserves to see a cell, way more than Trump.

:rolleyes:

Based on what?

". . .Bankman-Fried is currently represented by Mark Cohen and Christian Everdell of Cohen & Gresser, both former federal prosecutors who were part of a defense team that advised Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who was convicted in 2021 of sex trafficking a minor. He is also being advised pro bono by criminal defense attorney David W. Mills, a close family friend and colleague of Bankman’s at Stanford, a source familiar with the matter told Forbes. Cohen and Everdell did not respond to a request for comment. Mills declined to comment.

Bankman, a clinical psychologist and prominent attorney who specializes in the field of tax law, but not specifically wealth preservation, did not respond to a list of questions from Forbes. The gift required Bankman-Fried to file a return with the IRS, which is not a public document. Last month, Bankman and his wife Barbara Fried, a retired Stanford Law professor, received subpoenas from FTX attorneys seeking personal finance statements and records of any assets transferred to them by FTX companies or employees. . . "

I mean. . . if you are an advocate of corruption. . . I suppose, you would be against locking him away for life.

Here’s an actual news story about the issues.

It has to do with extradition treaty and not wanting to get in trouble with violating the terms of extradition.

But the assholes in the right wing media don’t want you morons to know this.

". . .Bankman-Fried is currently represented by Mark Cohen and Christian Everdell of Cohen & Gresser, both former federal prosecutors who were part of a defense team that advised Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who was convicted in 2021 of sex trafficking a minor. He is also being advised pro bono by criminal defense attorney David W. Mills, a close family friend and colleague of Bankman’s at Stanford, a source familiar with the matter told Forbes. Cohen and Everdell did not respond to a request for comment. Mills declined to comment.

Bankman, a clinical psychologist and prominent attorney who specializes in the field of tax law, but not specifically wealth preservation, did not respond to a list of questions from Forbes. The gift required Bankman-Fried to file a return with the IRS, which is not a public document. Last month, Bankman and his wife Barbara Fried, a retired Stanford Law professor, received subpoenas from FTX attorneys seeking personal finance statements and records of any assets transferred to them by FTX companies or employees. . . "

I mean. . . if you are an advocate of corruption. . . I suppose, you would be against locking him away for life.

Oh my problem is not with locking him up, I asked how does he deserve to go to prison more than Trump?

Forum List

Back