Saying Asians Are Good at Math Is Racist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left hate science.
How genetic variation gives rise to differences in mathematical ability

Great timing on this thread.

We had a stray dog in the yard, just yesterday.

It was a Border Collie.

I commented to my (coincidently Asian) wife about how smart "Border Collies" are. Then, I realized that by breed and genetics, some dog breeds are significantly more intelligent than others.

There is no hatred or reluctance in most people acknowledging that fact.

However, look at what happens when the very same observation is made in reference to the various "breeds" of humans.

Hmmmmmmm.

Pure and unaltered baloney, to be kind. this redneck taught Japanese students, Proportional Navigation and never went to college.

Great timing on this thread.

We had a stray dog in the yard, just yesterday.

It was a Border Collie.

I commented to my (coincidently Asian) wife about how smart "Border Collies" are. Then, I realized that by breed and genetics, some dog breeds are significantly more intelligent than others.

There is no hatred or reluctance in most people acknowledging that fact.

However, look at what happens when the very same observation is made in reference to the various "breeds" of humans.

Hmmmmmmm.
Exactly. And nobody had to teach that Border Collie how to herd.

I once read that if it were ever "proved" that there are genetic differences among the various ethnicities when it came to "intelligence," that report would have to be censored in order to maintain civil order.

I agree 100% with that opinion.

Just imagine how a person would feel if it were "proved" that his/her ethnicity were less intelligent than the other ethnicities!

I once read that if it were ever "proved" that there are genetic differences among the various ethnicities when it came to "intelligence," that report would have to be censored in order to maintain civil order.

Just imagine how a person would feel if it were "proved" that his/her ethnicity were less intelligent than the other ethnicities!
Truth is truth. Every individual has strengths and weaknesses, and to remain ignorant of those traits is the worst thing possible.

Already done, already censored.

Many people are going to scream racist. But if you think about it American black people are a different breed from African black people. For several centuries American black slaves were selectively mated with each other to get the biggest and strongest specimens for manual labor, not mental ability.
Which is why American blacks today dominate in sports, while lagging far behind in academic achievements. ... :cool:

..I remember we had one Asian on my adult team in soccer...he was smart..low key, not a big mouth/etc......same with the Asians I work with now.....and I work with a lot of blacks--HUGE difference in cultures
.....also, I see very few obese Asians
...Asians are the ""Master Race''''--I love them!!!!!
1603544041171.png

It's not that absolute though.

Just as it is with dogs, there are always exceptions.

Many people are going to scream racist. But if you think about it American black people are a different breed from African black people. For several centuries American black slaves were selectively mated with each other to get the biggest and strongest specimens for manual labor, not mental ability.
Which is why American blacks today dominate in sports, while lagging far behind in academic achievements. ... :cool:

Yep.

Facts are facts.

Truth is truth. Every individual has strengths and weaknesses, and to remain ignorant of those traits is the worst thing possible.

Every INDIVIDUAL.

Every INDIVIDUAL.
Yes. There are a few whites in the NBA. Asians not do much.

But a collie isn’t an opportunist mathematician that plays the race card when another of its breed passes counterfeit and eats Chinese fentanyl. Much destruction and religious followers can ensue, proving once again that Stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves.

..I remember we had one Asian on my adult team in soccer...he was smart..low key, not a big mouth/etc......same with the Asians I work with now.....and I work with a lot of blacks--HUGE difference in cultures
View attachment 405969
If we keep playing these stupid games in our nation, the Asians will be our bosses in a few decades. They are smart.

Nah it’s a nurture thing as opposed to nature

View attachment 405969
If we keep playing these stupid games in our nation, the Asians will be our bosses in a few decades. They are smart.
..seems like they are already ....just about can't buy anything that doesn't say ''made in CHina''

Forum List

Back