Say What!? Schiff Made Me Spit Wine Thru My Nose

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-1-30_21-0-30.jpeg

You got it. Collusion, bribery, corruption and TREASON are not serious charges......

Razor on Twitter

In the days of vaudeville they would get out the hook...

If Schiff ever had an honest bone in his body he must of had it removed at least twenty years ago.
But you do have to admit he is more entertaining then any late night host.

I saw Schiff again reporting on events that never happened. Trump asked for a quid pro quo from China. Schiff had written the entire transcript.

Shitt with the "do ME a favor" bullshit again today.... it's been pointed out as a shameless lie for weeks.... I remember the Kenyan Klown telling us "words matter".....

I think Shitt was serial raped by his daddys and uncles growing up and his soul just died....

The Democrats have set a terrible precedent. If the opposing Party holds both branches of Congress, the President will be impeached going forward.. They don't need real crimes to impeach, just whatever they don't like. Pretty scary stuff. The only hope is that one of the parties shows some love for our country and stops this nonsense. It won't be the Democrats, that is for certain. They remain petulant brats (and it seems to be getting worse every year)throwing tantrums when they don't get what they want.

Forum List

Back