Say something good about Trump and Biden

In an effort to bring us all closer together I call you good souls to post:

1. Something good about Trump
2. Something good about Biden.

There is no way this thread will go sideways.
1. He has an unmistakable charisma which is literally the only reason he got where he is. It doesn’t work on me, but apparently it works for the simple minded. Sorry, not sorry.

2) He isn’t a complete idiot. He’s actually well-educated and has good intentions even if he isn’t ideal.
Get help!

1. Hard working.
2. Decent.

1. He has an unmistakable charisma which is literally the only reason he got where he is. It doesn’t work on me, but apparently it works for the simple minded. Sorry, not sorry.

2) He isn’t a complete idiot. He’s actually well-educated and has good intentions even if he isn’t ideal.
Ha you said he has charisma. You secretly like Trump. Sycophant.
I’m sorry if the concept of having an objective point of you is too cerebral for you. My opinion is based upon his cult following. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense to me but it is what it is.

Trump says what he's gonna do and does what he says.
Biden doesn't drool all that much for a brain dead moron.

1. Trump hasn't started any wars.
2. Biden.... uh. Snappy dresser?

Last edited:

I’m sorry if the concept of having an objective point of you is too cerebral for you. My opinion is based upon his cult following. It doesn’t make any goddamn sense to me but it is what it is.
I agree. You are sorry. Stopped reading after that.

Not when you are badmouthing the new SCOTUS nominee.

Fuck off.

Nah, you read the whole thing.

What is not at all surprising about this thread is that republicans are too childish to even say ONE thing positive about Biden. It’s so pathetic.

Nah, you read the whole thing.
Nope. FakeNews and you think Trump is charismatic. Closet MagaFan you are.

Trump is the GOAT POTUS. Just what we need to reset decades of stupidity & cowards, and to enter battle against PROG-stench.

Biden has a nice pair of dentures.

Something good:

1. Trump saved us from hiLIARy

2. Biden has never eaten a live baby.

Any way we can branch this thread out to dead-baby jokes as well? :p I'll admit to liking Johnny too, he's second base. And where would all the fun be if there weren't blacks & gay people?

Pass.

I can't find one redeeming quality in Joe Biden. He's a swampy-scum-sucking-money-grubbing-nepotistic supporting-grifting-corrupt douchebag.

Just my opinion.

What is not at all surprising about this thread is that republicans are too childish to even say ONE thing positive about Biden. It’s so pathetic.

Biden seems like a likable guy. This is enough to gain the votes of many left-wing brain-dead voters.

Trump actually does what he says and tells it like it is. This gains the votes of pragmatic folks who aren't so easily fooled by sweet talkers.

Something good:

1. Trump saved us from hiLIARy

2. Biden has never eaten a live baby.

Any way we can branch this thread out to dead-baby jokes as well? :p I'll admit to liking Johnny too, he's second base. And where would all the fun be if there weren't blacks & gay people?

I'll refer you to my sig. One of the absolute worst consequences of the Libtard Reign of Terror is the destruction of humor.

Forum List

Back