Say remember when bill paid Paula Jones 850k to settle a claim he had exposed himself to her?

Your leader took inappropriate showers with his daughter. Nothing more to say.

That would depend on how old the child was. Was she 2 or 3, or 4? I don't see a problem there. Parents wash their children, it's not a sexual thing and it's insulting to assume it. If she were 14, that's another matter. Did she state her age? In fact, the line in the diary wasn't won of certainty, rather a fleeting reference, and nothing more.

Moreover, we have photos of Ashely adoring her father, and she has confirmed this fact. Doesn't sound like an abused child to me, like Woody Allen and Dylan Farrow who accused him..

In truth, there is no real evidence of abuse by Biden, that I've found. And I've looked for it,

That would depend on how old the child was. Was she 2 or 3, or 4? I don't see a problem there. Parents wash their children, it's not a sexual thing and it's insulting to assume it. If she were 14, that's another matter. Did she state her age? In fact, the line in the diary wasn't won of certainty, rather a fleeting reference, and nothing more.

Moreover, we have photos of Ashely adoring her father, and she has confirmed this fact. Doesn't sound like an abused child to me, like Woody Allen and Dylan Farrow who accused him..

In truth, there is no real evidence of abuse by Biden, that I've found. And I've looked for it,
13 was the age, you want to defend that?

The fuck you have Cock sucker.

I hate Bill Clinton. If he kept it in his pants then Bush 2 would have never happened. If allegations against him can be proven true, feel free to go after him. 90%+ of liberals/Democrats will agree with that.

I didn't like Clinton's peccadillos. However, what got Bush elected was a conservative court.

Justice Breyer stated it best, in his dissent: "By halting the manual recount, and thus ensuring that uncounted legal votes will not be counted under any standard, this Court crafts a remedy out of proportion to the asserted harm. And that remedy harms the very fairness interests the Court is attempting to protect"

I'm with Breyer on the point, the court got it wrong. A recount would have elected Gore. That ruling resulted in 4000 American soldiers dead in Iraq, a war which Gore would never have waged.

The FEC adjudged Hillary and the DNC illegally bought and paid for the fake dossier. They were fined, but no criminal charges have been filed.

Its a documented FACT.

As usual, Democrats / snowflakes accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / do.

So when citizen millionaire Donald Trump appeared in a late night talk show and told an anecdote about how some women are so influenced / impressed by money they would let rich men grab them by the vagina Democrats immediately falsely accused Presidential Candidate Trump of actually doing so.

While Trump just TALKED about it, Senator Biden actually DID grab one of his female aides by the vagina.

It's just AMAZING how quickly the Democrat 'Battle Cry' of 'EVERY WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED' is abandoned when it is a DEMOCRAT exposed for sexual misconduct and equally amazing how the misogynists rush to attack and destroy the accuser.

Then again, as history shows, since it is the Democrats it really isn't that amazing after all...more liKe SSDD.

I didn't like Clinton's peccadillos. However, what got Bush elected was a conservative court.

Justice Breyer stated it best, in his dissent: "By halting the manual recount, and thus ensuring that uncounted legal votes will not be counted under any standard, this Court crafts a remedy out of proportion to the asserted harm. And that remedy harms the very fairness interests the Court is attempting to protect"

I'm with Breyer on the point, the court got it wrong. A recount would have elected Gore. That ruling resulted in 4000 American soldiers dead in Iraq, a war which Gore would never have waged.
Without the blowjob Gore gets so many more votes that the Court never plays a role.

Bill Clinton - Check.

John Edwards - Check.
View attachment 772869

An entire Congressional Committee set up by Democrats whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their sexual misconduct victims - CHECK

Trump accused by 25 women of sexual misconduct, check.
Roy Moore, accused of pedophilia, backed by Trump, check.

Edward's campaign was derailed.
Franken was booted out of congress.
Weiner was kicked out of congress.
Gary Hart's campaign was derailed

Abstract

Candidate characteristics have an important impact on voter choice, and scandals are found to negatively impact a political campaign. Yet the literature, with its focus on scandals such as financial and (consensual) affairs, has failed to look into how allegations of sexual assault and harassment may impact electability. This study analyzes the effect that allegations of sexual assault or harassment have on the electoral success of American politicians. Using an original survey experiment, we find that, on average, American citizens are less likely to support a candidate accused of sexual assault or sexual harassment. However, not all voters do so to the same magnitude. We find that Democrats are significantly less likely to support a candidate that faces such allegations. Republicans do not strongly penalize candidates facing allegations of sexual assault or harassment, especially if the candidate is identified as a Republican. We analyze open-ended survey responses to offer an explanation for such variation: a propensity to disbelieve women who speak out about sexual assault and harassment explains variations in why some voters may not change their opinion of a candidate based on an allegation.

Now, if you are going to allege, make sure you do your research.

... However, what got Bush elected was a conservative court. ...

Not. The leftist Florida Supreme Court kept ordering more counting after each previous counting they had ordered failed to win it for Gore. SCOTUS told them no more, they chose to ignore that and SCOTUS slapped them down.

Regardless, the Florida Legislature as it is their Constitutional right would have voted a new slate of electors and Bush would have won anyway. Had the vote gone to Congress Bush also would have won.

Damn you stupid.

Back on topic....

What Bill Clinton did is no better or worse than Trump did.
Bill just told the lies himself in court. Donald had his people do it for him.

And all of this amounts to theater of the absurd.

Neither one of the two past presidents were all that great or awful. And you can't believe all the wild allegations spun out of talk radio or conspiracy theorist blogs. They all are absurd.

What is Really needed is to unite Dems and GOP for common causes and stop the pandering and demonizing and oppositional politics going on. The fighting is destroying America faster than any nuclear bomb ever dreamed of.
You currently have Republicans praying that the American Banking system fails just so they can blame democrats for it and win the next election....nevermind all the death and destruction....that's the democrats fault too.

Get over it already!
Stop being childish!

Get on with the business of actually doing something positive instead of political or self serving.

Its a documented FACT.

As usual, Democrats / snowflakes accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / do.

So when citizen millionaire Donald Trump appeared in a late night talk show and told an anecdote about how some women are so influenced / impressed by money they would let rich men grab them by the vagina Democrats immediately falsely accused Presidential Candidate Trump of actually doing so.

While Trump just TALKED about it, Senator Biden actually DID grab one of his female aides by the vagina.

It's just AMAZING how quickly the Democrat 'Battle Cry' of 'EVERY WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED' is abandoned when it is a DEMOCRAT exposed for sexual misconduct and equally amazing how the misogynists rush to attack and destroy the accuser.

Then again, as history shows, since it is the Democrats it really isn't that amazing after all...more liKe SSDD.
Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter.

Forum List

Back