Say It Isn't So!!!!!

Really? I disagree.

These illegals don’t vote. Hell 80% of the poor don’t vote. Did you know that? So what kind of strategy is it to go after people who don’t vote?

Plus not voting is the definition of a bad citizen
Look around they contribute to the economy, they do jobs that most Americans won' do, America's strength has been the influx of immigration both legal and illegal. I rather have a hard working illegal than a drug junkie who doesn't work. I live in LA and I am yet to see a Latino who begs for money (mostly whites).

"Look around they contribute to the economy,...."

When speaking of your IQ, it should be written in lower case.
You know less than nothing.

They contribute to the crime statistics, and are a drain on the economy, you fool.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

They contribute to the Mexican economy.

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

"Remittances totaled more than oil income

Money sent from abroad came to $24.8 billion last year, up 4.75%

Mexico News Daily | Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of MĂŠxico.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

Oil revenues last year totaled $23.4 billion."

Remittances totaled more than Mexico's oil income
NFkSNdy.jpg
Already 5 criminals and you know Jared, don jr, Erik, all of them broke laws colluding with Russia

Running from the import of the thread?

Excellent.
25 millions or so of white Americans receive welfare benefits I don't see you screaming about that. Most of the homeless and those who beg for money and food in my city are white....I'll see 500 white beggars before I see one Latino. And guess what before I moved to this country, I never differentiated between people because of their color....but you the so called Conservatives, that are morally motivated by Jesus and his teachings....are the biggest bigots, racists scums I've ever came across....and I've traveled and seen a lot. The amount of hatred and bigotry you guys harbor for people that don't look like you is ridiculous. And it stems from your poor education, fear of the unknown and not being exposed to other cultures enough to be accepting and live and let live.

I have no problem if my tax money go to help the needy, white, brown, legal or illegal....I rather have them help another human being, than give them to the defense contractors and bribes.

Last edited:

Excellent.
I have to say I can’t help but agree with you cons on immigration and welfare. Do your thing gop. Poor people don’t vote. They are bad citizens so let them starve. If you want to matter you have to vote. Don’t riot or protest, vote.

And fuck increasing the percent of Muslims we have in this country. If they want to increase their numbers they can breed or convert Americans to their faith but don’t import them for fuck sakes.

Even Chaldeans are gross and they’re Christians

"Poor people don’t vote. "

Are you nuts????

1. The Democrats need the illegal alien vote.
Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

2. Palmieri admitted the need.
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3. And....the Democrats have a tiger by the tail:
"Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’"
Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’
Sorry to say that immigration made us rich.

I really should stop being amazed at how much ignorance Liberals evince.

1. “The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

2. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

3¡ A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

¡ Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

¡ Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).

Center for Immigration Studies

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

4. § The Cost of Illegal Immigration

§ by Ruthie Blum
February 5, 2018 at 5:30 am

§ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11829/illegal-immigration-cost

§

§ "At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens." — Matt O'Brien and Spencer Raley.

§ It is also rather more than the single payment of $25 billion that it will cost to build a wall -- five and a half times more, and every year.

§ "Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes..." — John R. Lott.
Use a more recent study from department of health and human services:
"the net fiscal impact of refugees was positive over the 10-year period, at $63 billion"
You've got a mostly false rating.
dfSc8ty.jpg
Grandson is stealing our jobs and gramma is on Medicaid but she never worked a day in America

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

We'd best keep this news from Nancy and Chuckie!!!!!
Self Deportation....

Wow... Nice Solution...

Sometimes the Left is so unintentionally funny that one hardly knows whether to put it in politics or in satire....

Get this:
"Well … BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers ‘threaten’ to leave the US if DACA deal isn’t reached
Alex and Daniela Velez have come to peace with the difficult choice they will need to make if Congress doesn’t reach a deal for those covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by its March 5 deadline: They will leave the country.

“Alex and I are both over this [DACA situation],” said Daniela, who is 24 years old. “If DACA ends, I will leave with Alex. I will close my business, leave work and school.”
Well ... BYE: CNN frets because Dreamers 'threaten' to leave the US if DACA deal isn't reached

We'd best keep this news from Nancy and Chuckie!!!!!
Self Deportation....

Wow... Nice Solution...
If companies stopped hiring them they’d self deport

Excellent.
I have to say I can’t help but agree with you cons on immigration and welfare. Do your thing gop. Poor people don’t vote. They are bad citizens so let them starve. If you want to matter you have to vote. Don’t riot or protest, vote.

And fuck increasing the percent of Muslims we have in this country. If they want to increase their numbers they can breed or convert Americans to their faith but don’t import them for fuck sakes.

Even Chaldeans are gross and they’re Christians

"Poor people don’t vote. "

Are you nuts????

1. The Democrats need the illegal alien vote.
Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

2. Palmieri admitted the need.
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3. And....the Democrats have a tiger by the tail:
"Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’"
Angry Illegals Swarm Sen. Chuck Schumer's House: ‘We Won’t Let Him Sleep!’
Sorry to say that immigration made us rich.

I really should stop being amazed at how much ignorance Liberals evince.

1. “The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

2. A recent report (by CIS) shows that 74.7% of Mexican immigrants with children use some form of welfare in the USA.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity...A." SocioBiological Musings, Dec. 5, 2012.pdf

3¡ A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

¡ Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

¡ Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).

Center for Immigration Studies

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

4. § The Cost of Illegal Immigration

§ by Ruthie Blum
February 5, 2018 at 5:30 am

§ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11829/illegal-immigration-cost

§

§ "At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens." — Matt O'Brien and Spencer Raley.

§ It is also rather more than the single payment of $25 billion that it will cost to build a wall -- five and a half times more, and every year.

§ "Undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to be convicted of a crime than other Arizonans. They also tend to commit more serious crimes..." — John R. Lott.
Use a more recent study from department of health and human services:
"the net fiscal impact of refugees was positive over the 10-year period, at $63 billion"
You've got a mostly false rating.
dfSc8ty.jpg

Total nonsense from a political appointee.

You're programmed to believe anything the Left puts out.

True?

Look around they contribute to the economy, they do jobs that most Americans won' do, America's strength has been the influx of immigration both legal and illegal. I rather have a hard working illegal than a drug junkie who doesn't work. I live in LA and I am yet to see a Latino who begs for money (mostly whites).

They contribute to the crime statistics, and are a drain on the economy, you fool.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

And, the money taken from working Americans is sent to Mexico by these Mexican citizens....more money than the

Remittances sent home by Mexicans working outside the country surpassed [Mexican] petroleum revenues in 2015 for the first time.

There was a 4.75% increase in money sent from abroad, most of which comes from the U.S., to total US $24.8 billion last year, up from $23.6 billion in 2014, said the Bank of MĂŠxico.

The bank said it was the first time remittances had totaled more than petroleum revenues since it began tracking them in 1995.

NFkSNdy.jpg
Already 5 criminals and you know Jared, don jr, Erik, all of them broke laws colluding with Russia

Excellent.
25 millions or so of white Americans receive welfare benefits I don't see you screaming about that. Most of the homeless and those who beg for money and food in my city are white....I'll see 500 white beggars before I see one Latino. And guess what before I moved to this country, I never differentiated between people because of their color....but you the so called Conservatives, that are morally motivated by Jesus and his teachings....are the biggest bigots, racists scums I've ever came across....and I've traveled and seen a lot. The amount of hatred and bigotry you guys harbor for people that don't look like you is ridiculous. And it stems from your poor education, fear of the unknown and not being exposed to other cultures enough to be accepting and live and let live.

I have no problem if my tax money go to help the needy, white, brown, legal or illegal....I rather have them help another human being, than give them to the defense contractors and bribes.

You must be from California, huh?
Long time resident?

"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year"
clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

Long time resident?

"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year"
clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote
California is maybe the best state in the union. You just can’t afford to live there

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote
California is maybe the best state in the union. You just can’t afford to live there

My home:

1200px-Inveraray_Castle_-_south-west_facade.jpg

My neighborhood:

Marine-Park-Golf-Course.jpg

You were saying.....what?

NFkSNdy.jpg

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote
Is that most modern innovations and the very computer and apps you using comes from California ? Grow up.

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote
Is that most modern innovations and the very computer and apps you using comes from California ? Grow up.

Can we simply agree that you are a dunce who is clueless about things like, oh....say......what the Democrat Party stands for?

For example.....this:

"California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go?
California continues to see more folks moving elsewhere in the nation rather than relocating here, a sign the state looks relatively unappealing to others.

Last year, California had 142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than arrive, according to an analysis of a new report from the U.S. Census Bureau, released Wednesday, Nov. 15. This “domestic net outmigration” was the second-largest outflow in the nation behind New York and just ahead of Illinois and New Jersey. And it was up 11 percent (13,699 net departures) vs. 2015.

California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million."

California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

Which title do you prefer.....'Reliable Democrat Voter,' or the more succinct 'fool'?

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

Can we simply agree that you are a dunce who is clueless about things like, oh....say......what the Democrat Party stands for?

For example.....this:

California continues to see more folks moving elsewhere in the nation rather than relocating here, a sign the state looks relatively unappealing to others.

Last year, California had 142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than arrive, according to an analysis of a new report from the U.S. Census Bureau, released Wednesday, Nov. 15. This “domestic net outmigration” was the second-largest outflow in the nation behind New York and just ahead of Illinois and New Jersey. And it was up 11 percent (13,699 net departures) vs. 2015.

California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million."

California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

Which title do you prefer.....'Reliable Democrat Voter,' or the more succinct 'fool'?
I see houses built everywhere. I'm always arriving on international flights who are full of people migrating here. Real estate always going up. New developments everywhere. Keep on dreaming sweetheart....you wish you could afford here.

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

For example.....this:

I see houses built everywhere. I'm always arriving on international flights who are full of people migrating here. Real estate always going up. New developments everywhere. Keep on dreaming sweetheart....you wish you could afford here.

So.....we can conclude that you can neither think.....

....nor read:

Excellent.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

For example.....this:

"So Many People Are Fleeing the San Francisco Bay Area, It's Hard to Find a U-Haul

The number of people packing up and moving out of the Bay Area just hit its highest level in more than a decade. Of course people come and go from the Bay Area all the time, but for the first time in a long time, more people are leaving the Bay Area than are coming in. And the number one place in the country for out-migration is now, right here."
So Many People Are Fleeing the San Francisco Bay Area, It's Hard to Find a U-Haul | Mark J. Perry

Swearing-In-Ceremony.jpg
What is sooooo hard to understand is why DACA people who so desperately want to stay don't realize that if they leave legally if their time is up they can return legally later and seek another way to become a citizen of the USA legally later.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

For example.....this:

"So Many People Are Fleeing the San Francisco Bay Area, It's Hard to Find a U-Haul

The number of people packing up and moving out of the Bay Area just hit its highest level in more than a decade. Of course people come and go from the Bay Area all the time, but for the first time in a long time, more people are leaving the Bay Area than are coming in. And the number one place in the country for out-migration is now, right here."
So Many People Are Fleeing the San Francisco Bay Area, It's Hard to Find a U-Haul | Mark J. Perry
Hahahahaha have you being to the area lately ? NO.

Long time resident?

clip_image002.gif
Truman Capote

For example.....this:

"Hahahahaha have you being (sic) to the area lately ?"

Hahahahaha have you being to speaking English lately ?

For example.....this:

A lot mean racist jealous chic :).

For example.....this:

No kiddin,' Kemo Sabe?????

No kiddin,' Kemo Sabe?????
And 4 more languages fluently ma petite.

Forum List

Back