Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Wow!

I really hit a nerve, huh?

Excellent.

Which hurt more...proving that Bill's wife didn't win the popular vote, or discussing your......'beauty'?
Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Run, PoliticalHack! run!! :scared1:

:dance:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

Is this accurate, true and correct???

Yes or no, Ugly?

C'mon....you can admit it.
Why would I deny that dialog where Gina, a U.S. citizen, asked Obama if she needs to fear immigration deporting her family if she votes; and Obama, pointed out as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry about that?

What is not accurate is the demented translation that occurs from that interview, through your brain and onto your keyboard; where you think Obama's encouraging illegals to vote.

Evidence that you're full of shit is your refusal to answer this question...

13th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

... which you flat refuse to answer since the answer utterly destroys your delusions and you can't handle that.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it. And I certainly don't mind repeating that question since every time you run from it, it exposes just how vacuous your ludicrous claim is.

So....you agree that this is accurate, true and correct???

Excellent.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.

The interviewer refers to illegal aliens and Obama tell's them to go right ahead and vote.
Yes or no, Ugly?

C'mon....you can admit it....confession is good for the soul.
Of course I agree that Gina asked if she needs to worry about immigration coming after her family if she votes and Obama replied, not true, as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry and that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family and friends who can't vote.

14th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?
Only a fool like Political Spice will not give up when she knows she is wrong.

Yeah, my funny bone.

12th time...

Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Run, PoliticalHack! run!! :scared1:

Yes or no, Ugly?

Why would I deny that dialog where Gina, a U.S. citizen, asked Obama if she needs to fear immigration deporting her family if she votes; and Obama, pointed out as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry about that?

What is not accurate is the demented translation that occurs from that interview, through your brain and onto your keyboard; where you think Obama's encouraging illegals to vote.

13th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

... which you flat refuse to answer since the answer utterly destroys your delusions and you can't handle that.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it. And I certainly don't mind repeating that question since every time you run from it, it exposes just how vacuous your ludicrous claim is.

Excellent.

The interviewer refers to illegal aliens and Obama tell's them to go right ahead and vote.
Yes or no, Ugly?

Of course I agree that Gina asked if she needs to worry about immigration coming after her family if she votes and Obama replied, not true, as a voting U.S. citizen herself, she need not worry and that Latino citizens should vote because their vote speaks for their undocumented family and friends who can't vote.

14th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Yes or no, Ugly?

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

We'll know that when the prosecutions and convictions are totaled.

Until then, the total appears to be zero, and thus the answer is NONE.

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

more left wing bullshit. The Michigan recount turned up thousands of dead people who had voted multiple times in Detroit. Yes, it has been shown that illegals voted in California and other states. Possibly as many as 3 million. It is very possible that Trump did win the PV, but it doesn't matter, he won the EC, he won by the rules of constitutional presidential elections.

If you libs don't like those rules, change them. Until then STFU. Trump is the next president. the hildebeast lost.

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

more left wing bullshit. The Michigan recount turned up thousands of dead people who had voted multiple times in Detroit. Yes, it has been shown that illegals voted in California and other states. Possibly as many as 3 million. It is very possible that Trump did win the PV, but it doesn't matter, he won the EC, he won by the rules of constitutional presidential elections.

If you libs don't like those rules, change them. Until then STFU. Trump is the next president. the hildebeast lost.
Stop lying. Not a single illegal alien was identified as voting in Michigan.

voted for.

Your own LINK says ambiguous question which is a lie unto itself, and then gives an ambiguous answer "no, but yes."

You see the first answer is NO but to save face and keep the lie stirred up they headline BUT YES.

Idiot CHIC condiders 'no, but yes' to be s strict YES.

It's the last paragraph that distorts this discussion knowing there are useful idiots like CHIC that will turn ambiguity into political fact.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Rodriguez then repeats that being tracked by immigration is a "huge fear" among those with illegals in their family. Obama then emphasizes that it is particularly important for people with illegal family members and friends to vote because their "speaking for family members, friends, classmates":

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Regardless of the exact phrasing, the president's general point is clear: There will be no immigration backlash for those who vote

Statements such as Regardless of the exact phrasing are used by fake news writers to lead readers like CHIC down the conspiracy theory path but they cover their lying asses hiding under the cover of ambiguity.

There is nothing ambiguous in this conversation between Obama and a legal voting citizen.

Illegals are in no way encouraged to vote.

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

I said dead people in Detroit. Illegals in California.

you would do well to read before responding, you look like an idiot

voted for.

Your own LINK says ambiguous question which is a lie unto itself, and then gives an ambiguous answer "no, but yes."

You see the first answer is NO but to save face and keep the lie stirred up they headline BUT YES.

It's the last paragraph that distorts this discussion knowing there are useful idiots like CHIC that will turn ambiguity into political fact.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Rodriguez then repeats that being tracked by immigration is a "huge fear" among those with illegals in their family. Obama then emphasizes that it is particularly important for people with illegal family members and friends to vote because their "speaking for family members, friends, classmates":

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Regardless of the exact phrasing, the president's general point is clear: There will be no immigration backlash for those who vote

Statements such as Regardless of the exact phrasing are used by fake news writers to lead readers like CHIC down the conspiracy theory path but they cover their lying asses hiding under the cover of ambiguity.

There is nothing ambiguous in this conversation between Obama and a legal voting citizen.

his implications are clear. you are too dumb to understand.

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

I said dead people in Detroit. Illegals in California.

you would do well to read before responding, you look like an idiot
No illegals were identified as voters in California either.

voted for.

Redfish, post: 16089327

The report CHIC is citing claims the question that Obama answered is ambiguous. And here you are claiming a response to an alleged ambiguous question has clear implications.

Last edited:
Redfish, post: 16089327

The report CHIC is citing claims the question that Obama answered is ambiguous. And here you are claiming a response to an alleged ambiguous question has clear implications.
There is no ambiguity. Obama clearly said illegals can't vote and promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

That's why looney righties play the edited version of that interview where it cuts those parts out. That's the reason PoliticalHack flat out refuses to answer the question...

... because she knows the answer to that question utterly exposes her as the lying hag she is.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?
You said 3 million voted. You cannot prove it, you are wrong.

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Right from the get-go you invalidate your post: I am never wrong.
You should laminate that for your wallet.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

How many of the illegal aliens so encouraged by this lawless President?
3 million....

...Maybe more.

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Excellent.

Yes or no, Ugly?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

3 million....

...Maybe more.

Neil Cavuto is dumbing you down and you celebrate that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm tellin' ya folks, you can't make this shit up. Conservatives truly are as nutty as they appear. :cuckoo:

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

3 million....

...Maybe more.

I'm tellin' ya folks, you can't make this shit up. Conservatives truly are as nutty as they appear. :cuckoo:

"And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’"

"Neil Patrick Cavuto (born September 22, 1958) is an American television anchor, commentator and business journalist for Fox Broadcasting. He hosts three television programs: Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business, both on the Fox News Channel, and Cavuto: Coast to Coast on sister channel Fox Business Network.

Cavuto became the managing editor of business news and television anchor of Your World with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel in July 1996, later becoming a vice president of business news in March 2006. He serves all three positions concurrently. Your World is Fox's main business news program.
Before joining Fox, he hosted Power Lunch on CNBC and contributed to NBC's Today. He worked with the Public Broadcasting Service for 15 years. He was also a New York City bureau chief.
He has been awarded numerous times by his peers in the journalism industry, including recognition by the Wall Street Journal as the best interviewer in business news, best business television interviewer four consecutive years, and five nominations for Cable ACE awards."
Neil Cavuto - Wikipedia

This, compared with the President who won the"Lie of the Year" award.

No wonder you bow down to him, Ugly.

LoonyLeftCartoon1.jpg

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

3 million....

...Maybe more.

"And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’"

"Neil Patrick Cavuto (born September 22, 1958) is an American television anchor, commentator and business journalist for Fox Broadcasting. He hosts three television programs: Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business, both on the Fox News Channel, and Cavuto: Coast to Coast on sister channel Fox Business Network.

Cavuto became the managing editor of business news and television anchor of Your World with Neil Cavuto on Fox News Channel in July 1996, later becoming a vice president of business news in March 2006. He serves all three positions concurrently. Your World is Fox's main business news program.
Before joining Fox, he hosted Power Lunch on CNBC and contributed to NBC's Today. He worked with the Public Broadcasting Service for 15 years. He was also a New York City bureau chief.
He has been awarded numerous times by his peers in the journalism industry, including recognition by the Wall Street Journal as the best interviewer in business news, best business television interviewer four consecutive years, and five nominations for Cable ACE awards."
Neil Cavuto - Wikipedia

Thank you for highlighting the part where Cavuto was dumbing you down. :thup: Wasn't necessary since everyone here already knows it, but thanks just the same.

At any rate, Cavuto was paraphrasing the president's answer when speaking of U.S. citizens voting. How do we know he's speaking of voting U.S. citizens? Because he's answering the question asked of him by a U.S. citizen if she votes... he points out she's a U.S. citizen when she votes... he points out illegal aliens can't vote... and he promotes a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

He couldn't have been clearer that he was talking about U.S. citizens' need to vote. Everyone gets that except idiots like you who are dumbed down by Fox News.

:lmao:

Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?
Wrong about what?

Did illegals vote?

How many?

3 million....

...Maybe more.

Neil Cavuto - Wikipedia

Thank you for highlighting the part where Cavuto was dumbing you down. :thup: Wasn't necessary since everyone here already knows it, but thanks just the same.

At any rate, Cavuto was paraphrasing the president's answer when speaking of U.S. citizens voting. How do we know he's speaking of voting U.S. citizens? Because he's answering the question asked of him by a U.S. citizen if she votes... he points out she's a U.S. citizen when she votes... he points out illegal aliens can't vote... and he promotes a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

He couldn't have been clearer that he was talking about U.S. citizens' need to vote. Everyone gets that except idiots like you who are dumbed down by Fox News.

:lmao:

Political Spice is wrong, once again.

Forum List

Back