Saving The Grizzly Bear

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Most don't know it but there has been sitings of grizzly bears in the North Cascade Mountains since 1997.

The government is now trying to come up with a plan to save the bears in the North Cascade Mountains. One option is to move some from the south part of the mountains to help repopulate in the north. The estimates of numbers of grizzly bears in the north is 20.

Everyone can comment on it at this point, there has been no plan worked out yet.

The grizzly bear needs to be saved.

Options considered to restore grizzly bear population to county | HeraldNet.com - Local News

indeed, and we need to make sure they're well fed to ensure their survival.

(Have you planned your summer camping trip yet?)

why? there were none there for a century, obviously, we can do without them being there.

No one put those bears there. They've been there all along.

There are only 20 of them so it's not like they're advertising their existence.

The law prevents your believe that "we can do without them being there."

The law requires that we do all we can to not just preserve them but help them grow in numbers so that they can be taken off the endangered species list.

I live in the state involved and I want them to be reintroduced so that the existing 20 can grow in numbers.

Grizzlys are good at keeping the city folk and the unarmed out of the woods . Even if armed you better not shoot one even if attacked or geez its all kindsa trouble .

no reason to have Grizzleys as there are lots that are stuffed and mounted plus pictures abound . Same with wolves which are also in that area from what I hear .

Grizzlys are good at keeping the city folk and the unarmed out of the woods . Even if armed you better not shoot one even if attacked or geez its all kindsa trouble .

All kindsa trouble from who? Personally I'll main or kill any wild animal attacking me or my family, including Bears

why? there were none there for a century, obviously, we can do without them being there.

Because we have learned the value of putting apex predators back into ecosystems. I understand that it has nothing to do with a SHTF scenario or a suppressed M4, but these systems are a delicate balance.

Do a little research on the effects of reintroducing wolves into Yellowstone.

no argument , do as you like , I won't argue but grizzly are protected status , shoot one and find out what happens . No sense having them in the woods except to keep people out of the woods . But , like I said , do as you like PW !!

Forum List

Back