Save America Impeach Biden

There were arrests in Pennsylvania and Florida.
All states, including Pennsylvania and Florida, certified their vote totals, many after investigations, recounts, audits, and legal challenges.

All have confirmed the will of the People.

The sore Loser's own Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security has determined that "The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history."

The Loser, who was assigned relentlessly negative public approval numbers throughout his four years lost, as all pre-election polls predicted.

His whining that he had a "Landslide!" stolen by a vast conspiracy of unnamed dastards is silly.

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

Exposure of the goobers' fake pretexts to follow the Cry Baby Loser's demands that they concoct an impeachment of the President has them looking as if a large, close-up-and-personal elephant just farted forcefully in their faces.

Republicans’ Star Hunter Biden Witness Charged for Lying to the FBI

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 8.45.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 8.53.25 AM.png

"These boots are made for walkin'
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days, these boots are gonna walk all over you!"

Maybe, the Loser will give a bulk discount to savvy Putin's criminals goose-stepping into Ukraine.

Exposure of the goobers' fake pretexts to follow the Cry Baby Loser's demands that they concoct an impeachment of the President has them looking as if a large, close-up-and-personal elephant just farted forcefully in their faces.

Maybe, the Loser will give a bulk discount to savvy Putin's criminals goose-stepping into Ukraine.
I wonder what the Deep State's role was in all of this.
Classified for sure.

Wasting even more time and taxpayer money does not serve the People.

The House will have another inquiry to find grounds for impeachment.
Wasting even more time and taxpayer money does not serve the People.
From your point of view, the judicial system is a waste of time and should be eliminated ... and I wonder if you think "taxpayer money" is better spent in Ukraine or spent trying to destroy Russia and/or Democracy.

From your point of view, the judicial system is a waste of time and should be eliminated ... and I wonder if you think "taxpayer money" is better spent in Ukraine or spent trying to destroy Russia and/or Democracy.
With the latest "key witness" exposed as a liar by a Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney, the goobers' scheme to impeach the President has fizzled.

From your point of view, the judicial system is a waste of time and should be eliminated ...
I support American democracy, law enforcement, and our judicial system, of course.

and I wonder if you think "taxpayer money" is better spent in Ukraine or spent trying to destroy Russia and/or Democracy.
I recognize the need for the United States to lead democratic allies in defending democracy against its enemies both foreign and domestic.

With the latest "key witness" exposed as a liar by a Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney, the goobers' scheme to impeach the President has fizzled.

It doesn't really matter. Does it? The American presidential election is a circus. That's all it is. There was a time when some guy put his head into the lion's mouth but now they just hurl insults and false accusations at the beast so the audience applauds (or doesn't) based on the awe factor of pyrotechnics. If politicians can work in a spectacular car chase during their campaign tour then they'll win the vote for sure!
:thewave:

I recognize the need for the United States to lead democratic allies in defending democracy against its enemies both foreign and domestic.
I don't want to break your heart but the US is not leading in Democracy. In fact, it comes in about 25th. down the list of world Democracies, knocking it out of the index of world Democracies altogether. The US is rated as a "FLAWED" Democracy so I don't know how you think it could "lead democratic allies in defending democracy against" anyone. I don't criticize you for "recognizing the need" for it (from an American point of view) but it ain't gonna' happen.

PF.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to break your heart but the US is not leading in Democracy. In fact, it comes in about 25th. down the list of world Democracies, knocking it out of the index of world Democracies altogether. The US is rated as a "FLAWED" Democracy so I don't know how you think it could "lead democratic allies in defending democracy against" anyone. I don't criticize you for "recognizing the need" for it (from an American point of view) but it ain't gonna' happen.
I never said that the United Stats was "leading in democracy."

It is leading democratic nations in its support of Ukraine.

It doesn't really matter. Does it? The American presidential election is a circus. That's all it is. There was a time when some guy put his head into the lion's mouth but now they just hurl insults and false accusations at the beast so the audience applauds (or doesn't) based on the awe factor of pyrotechnics. If politicians can work in a spectacular car chase during their campaign tour then they'll win the vote for sure!
:thewave:
I respect democratic elections, law and order, and out judicial system.

When losers don't, the nation suffers,

Forum List

Back