Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence And 450 Lashes For Being Gay

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Interesting. I'm sure not as many in Saudi Arabia choose to be gay. High cost indeed

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia and its Medieval, inhumane monarchy has been a highlighted topic on Liberty Blitzkrieg for well over a year now. My government’s close alliance with this autocratic, homophobic and primitive fiefdom exposes the sham that is U.S. foreign policy more clearly than anything else. In exposing this authoritarian regime for what it really is, I hope that the American public will never again fall for war under the guise of false “humanitarian” purposes. There is nothing whatsoever humanitarian about U.S. foreign policy.

From the UK Independent:

A Saudi Arabian man has been sentenced to three years in jail and 450 lashes after he was caught using Twitter to arrange dates with other men.

The 24-year-old man who has not been named, was given his sentence after the court in Medina, Saudi Arabia, found him guilty of “promoting the vice and practice of homosexuality.”

According to a report in the daily Arabic newspaper Al-Watan, the man was arrested following an entrapment ploy by the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV).

In Saudi Arabia, like most of the Middle East, homosexuality is a taboo and can result in harsh punishments if someone is found guilty.

By law, any married man found engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death.

Other punishments to be handed out to those found guilty of homosexuality include chemical castrations, imprisonment and execution.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...year-prison-sentence-and-450-lashes-being-gay

Last edited:
Interesting. I'm sure not as many in Saudi Arabia choose to be gay. High cost indeed

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia and its Medieval, inhumane monarchy has been a highlighted topic on Liberty Blitzkrieg for well over a year now. My government’s close alliance with this autocratic, homophobic and primitive fiefdom exposes the sham that is U.S. foreign policy more clearly than anything else. In exposing this authoritarian regime for what it really is, I hope that the American public will never again fall for war under the guise of false “humanitarian” purposes. There is nothing whatsoever humanitarian about U.S. foreign policy.

From the UK Independent:

A Saudi Arabian man has been sentenced to three years in jail and 450 lashes after he was caught using Twitter to arrange dates with other men.

The 24-year-old man who has not been named, was given his sentence after the court in Medina, Saudi Arabia, found him guilty of “promoting the vice and practice of homosexuality.”

According to a report in the daily Arabic newspaper Al-Watan, the man was arrested following an entrapment ploy by the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV).

In Saudi Arabia, like most of the Middle East, homosexuality is a taboo and can result in harsh punishments if someone is found guilty.

By law, any married man found engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death.

Other punishments to be handed out to those found guilty of homosexuality include chemical castrations, imprisonment and execution.

Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence And 450 Lashes For Being Gay | Zero Hedge

Boy that sounds like a Moral Majority offshoot.

-Geaux

From the UK Independent:

Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence And 450 Lashes For Being Gay | Zero Hedge

Boy that sounds like a Moral Majority offshoot.

Sounds llike the Saudis are barbarians.

-Geaux

From the UK Independent:

Gay people in the United States want cheap gas too.

The Saudi people have their unique laws and culture which works for them.

And it's really no one's business what they do within their own country. .. :cool:

And we have our own laws and culture, which allows (and even encourages us) to condemn such barbaric behavior as sick and demented.

And it's really no one's business what they do within their own country. .. :cool:

And we have our own laws and culture, which allows (and even encourages us) to condemn such barbaric behavior as sick and demented.

Oddly enlough, Saudi leadership indulges in western luxuries, yet practices SSE, Saudi Selective Enforcement.

Oddly enlough, Saudi leadership indulges in western luxuries, yet practices SSE, Saudi Selective Enforcement.
What exactly are there so called western luxuries?? ... :cool:

And yet American laws and culture allowed slavery to flurish for 300 years and inflict almost complete genocide on Native Americans.

Your self righteousness, and "we know what's best for you" attitude is typical of western people. ... :cuckoo:

It's curious how liberals support islam knowing this is what they do.

Liberals are programmed to support anything that is detrimoneous to American Values and self determination. They are hell bent on destroying the Greatest Nation in the History of Man.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...9997E078DD2FCA86CF9B7090456FA&selectedIndex=9

http://delhi4cats.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/saudi-western-compound-1.gif?w=468

I doubt any Saudi leader lacks a DVD player, $2,000 watch, or swimming pool. I have seeen them in limos, and with cell phones, you use a computer, for example:lol::lol::lol:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...9997E078DD2FCA86CF9B7090456FA&selectedIndex=9

http://delhi4cats.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/saudi-western-compound-1.gif?w=468

I doubt any Saudi leader lacks a DVD player, $2,000 watch, or swimming pool. I have seeen them in limos, and with cell phones, you use a computer, for example
The west didn't invent swimming pools.....they have been around in every culture since ancient times.

And just about every cell phone, DVD, and computer is made in Asia not the West. .. :cool:

I doubt any Saudi leader lacks a DVD player, $2,000 watch, or swimming pool. I have seeen them in limos, and with cell phones, you use a computer, for example
The west didn't invent swimming pools.....they have been around in every culture since ancient times.

And just about every cell phone, DVD, and computer is made in Asia not the West. .. :cool:

Ralph Lauren handbags are from the USA; so Saudis like modern luxuries but follow SSE in laws, gotcha.

Made in Asia - not neccessarily manufactured there

Forum List

Back