Saudi Arabia Offered To Troops To Help Against ISIS In Syria, Obama Turned Them Down

I actually don't have an issue with this. Regardless of Obama's intentions it reduces the chances of our troops being shot in the back by some nutbag that sympathizes with the Daeshi.
That's like saying you don't have an issue with US troops not fighting Nazis & Japs in World War II (except those bad guys didn't have acce$$ to nuclear technology back in those days)

I actually don't have an issue with this. Regardless of Obama's intentions it reduces the chances of our troops being shot in the back by some nutbag that sympathizes with the Daeshi.
That's like saying you don't have an issue with US troops not fighting Nazis & Japs in World War II (except those bad guys didn't have acce$$ to nuclear technology back in those days)

No actually, it's not.

Gee, what could have gone wrong by climbing into bed with the wahabists like we did with Saddam, Osama, and Islamic radicals.
Why do you want Americans to fight and die in the Middle East?

Oh that's not me pard, that is your corporate state power structure; and the matter is over global hegemony and resources control.
You're the one whining about Saudi's doing the fighting in the ME instead America, dufus.

Gee, what could have gone wrong by climbing into bed with the wahabists like we did with Saddam, Osama, and Islamic radicals.

Oh that's not me pard, that is your corporate state power structure; and the matter is over global hegemony and resources control.
You're the one whining about Saudi's doing the fighting in the ME instead America, dufus.

Sure, I've always been here supporting US intervention haven't I. You're such a waste son.

Sure, I've always been here supporting US intervention haven't I. You're such a waste son.
Shitforbrains can't even read as he whines to support warmonger Obama.

When are you going to come to the realization that the U.S. is under NWO Global Elitist control and has been since the early 1900-s. The U.S. military is used by them as the enforcement arm, the MSM is the propaganda arm and the CC is well hidden from sight.

can you name a few Global Elitists? where do they live?
Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome. The members are listed on the internet respectively to the groups. One I remember positively is the House of Windsor.

there is a person named "HOUSE OF WINDSOR"-----and one of the persons
CONTROLLING THE WORLD?

When are you going to come to the realization that the U.S. is under NWO Global Elitist control and has been since the early 1900-s. The U.S. military is used by them as the enforcement arm, the MSM is the propaganda arm and the CC is well hidden from sight.

can you name a few Global Elitists? where do they live?
Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome. The members are listed on the internet respectively to the groups. One I remember positively is the House of Windsor.

there is a person named "HOUSE OF WINDSOR"-----and one of the persons
CONTROLLING THE WORLD?
Don't get smart Rosie. You know what I meant. The House of Windsor consists of human looking beings presumably humans/persons. Look for the other Global Elitist persons yourself I gave you the search criteria. You look every other fucking thing so it shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Forum List

Back