Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
Repent for something The Goyim did? Don’t think so
It’s your turn, GOY
Burn in Hell. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

Where does this uncertainty come from,
that you must make everyone to be like you?
You can say a lot about my posts...uncertainty? No.
Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Yea, “ Jesus” just loves people who constantly express their Hate for the Jewish people
But then, why not? Your “ Church” does.
Complain, mock all you want. You and all Jews will be judged. I am not God. I am just telling you his truth.

This topic is done. I feel unclean in this thread.

You still haven’t told us why Jews will be judged. Just another Antisemitic Goy with a big mouth. BYE... Don’t let the door hit you

Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Yea, “ Jesus” just loves people who constantly express their Hate for the Jewish people
Complain, mock all you want. You and all Jews will be judged. I am not God. I am just telling you his truth.

You still haven’t told us why Jews will be judged. Just another Antisemitic Goy with a big mouth. BYE... Don’t let the door hit you
Salvation can only come through Jesus Christ. You can only be born again through Christ. This applies to Anyone...A N Y O N E...A N Y O N E. Whoever denies the son...denies the father. Denying the father damns the one to the pit...to the only place without God's love.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Hebrews 3:19
So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter.
Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Turn or burn Jew.

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Salvation can only come through Jesus Christ. You can only be born again through Christ. This applies to Anyone...A N Y O N E...A N Y O N E. Whoever denies the son...denies the father. Denying the father damns the one to the pit...to the only place without God's love.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Turn or burn Jew.

Jews who doesn’t believe in “ Jesus” will burn in Hell? How come “ Christians” only pick on the Jewish people? Others don’t believe in “ Jesus”
You admit that God deliberately gave up his “only son” yet you blame the Jewish people for what GOD wanted?
Your “ God” teaches you to hate and call the Jewish people names? You learned a lot in your “ Church”

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
Repent for something The Goyim did? Don’t think so
It’s your turn, GOY
Burn in Hell. :auiqs.jpg:

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

You are "unclean" in any thread. But hey, Jews need more so called Christians like you to gain far more real Christian support for the Jews & Israel. Keep up the good work.

That's what the Arab League announced after Abbas was given time to end his main show on the stage.
No, that's what they announced with their votes, when it was put to a vote.

Again, spin until you are puking, the facts of this are not going to go away.

And the stated stance of the Arab League? It is the same stance they have stated for 30 years. Yes, while Trump was a broke conman looking for criminal money to launder back in 1990, they were already making precisely the same statement.

And Saudi Arabia just opened its gates and air space to Israeli tourists.
Kuwait builds a huge synagogue.

Tell me again why was Abbas at the end of his...career pushed to respond instead of a firm rejection and acting on those threats, is it because the Trump plan isn't working, or because someone is not throwing someone under the bus?

Look at actions rather than words.

Last edited:
And Saudi Arabia just opened its gates and air space to Israeli tourists.
Kuwait builds a huge synagogue.
Yes, money talks.

Look at actions rather than words.
Good idea! Like the unanimous rejection of Trump's plan by the Arab League.

Like opening their skies for Israeli flights,
inviting tourists to Saudi Arabia and building a huge shul in Kuwait...?

Actions do speak louder than words, for some reason they've yet to make it news for the English audience, but there's a lot going on I certainly couldn't even dare to imagine a decade ago.

They accept and already apply regionally with what's in the Trump Plan,
if that's their rejection, then what would their acceptance look like?

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Turn or burn Jew.

How mods allow comments like these is beyond me ...

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Turn or burn Jew.

FUCK YOU ; You “ Christian “ Your “ Church” taught you well

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Turn or burn Jew.

Turn or burn Jew.

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Turn or burn Jew.

FUCK YOU ; You “ Christian “ Your “ Church” taught you well
jesus.gif

Turn or burn Jew.

Turn or burn Jew.
How does it make you feel that Israel is a thriving country and that efforts to end Israel fail and fail and fail and fail?
Do you cry yourself to sleep nazi boy??

Turn or burn Jew.

Turn or burn Jew.

F.u.c.k y.o.u

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

"Goy" (meaning "nation") is too good for someone like him. After all, there are many good Goyim around. Usually I don't like calling Gentiles "sheygetz" (male unclean animal) or "shiksa" (female unclean animal), but in his particular case, it fits.

Turn or burn Jew.

Turn or burn Jew.

And how anyone can believe this BS in the 21st Century is beyond me!

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

"Goy" (meaning "nation") is too good for someone like him. After all, there are many good Goyim around. Usually I don't like calling Gentiles "sheygetz" (male unclean animal) or "shiksa" (female unclean animal), but in his particular case, it fits.

THANK YOU! That’s the word I was thinking of but I forgot it

Forum List

Back