Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan

The full text of the decision issued by the Council of the League of Arab States at its extraordinary session today, at the headquarters of the General Secretariat, on the 'Deal of the Century'.

Arab League on Twitter

(Translated)

5e3592100ee9dc951.jpg

5e3592100ee9dc952.jpg

The Arab League rejects Trump's plan: "We will not cooperate with the US"

At the end of the meeting of the Ministers of the Arab States in Cairo, a statement was issued expressing firm opposition to the "century deal. Representatives of the states called for opposition to any unilateral Israeli move. Mahmoud Abbas: "I will not be recorded in history as one who sold Jerusalem."
Saudi Foreign Minister: "We will always support the choices of the Palestinian people".

The Arab League (this Saturday) rejected in Cairo the "century deal" presented by United States President Donald Trump this week. The concluding statement says that the plan will not lead to peace. League ministers announced that they would not cooperate with the United States in implementing the plan and warned that Israel should not try to implement the plan unilaterally.

And these are the highlights of the Arab League announcement at the end of the convention:

1. Non-cooperation with the U.S. Peace Plan.
  2. Non-cooperation with the WH implementing the Peace Plan.
  3. The Arab Peace Initiative is the acceptable minimum for achieving peace.
  4. Call for int. community to oppose any unilateral Israeli move on the ground.
Following the call by PA to urgently discuss the implications of US President Donald Trump's "century deal", the league's foreign ministers expressed support for the Palestinian demands but refrained from directly attacking the Trump Plan.

97575190991199640360no.jpg

Ynet News - The Arab League rejects Trump's Plan

That's okay, "Palestine" will continue to shrink, even without your cooperation.

At the end of the meeting of the Ministers of the Arab States in Cairo, a statement was issued expressing firm opposition to the "century deal. Representatives of the states called for opposition to any unilateral Israeli move. Mahmoud Abbas: "I will not be recorded in history as one who sold Jerusalem."
Saudi Foreign Minister: "We will always support the choices of the Palestinian people".

The Arab League (this Saturday) rejected in Cairo the "century deal" presented by United States President Donald Trump this week. The concluding statement says that the plan will not lead to peace. League ministers announced that they would not cooperate with the United States in implementing the plan and warned that Israel should not try to implement the plan unilaterally.

And these are the highlights of the Arab League announcement at the end of the convention:

1. Non-cooperation with the U.S. Peace Plan.
  2. Non-cooperation with the WH implementing the Peace Plan.
  3. The Arab Peace Initiative is the acceptable minimum for achieving peace.
  4. Call for int. community to oppose any unilateral Israeli move on the ground.
Following the call by PA to urgently discuss the implications of US President Donald Trump's "century deal", the league's foreign ministers expressed support for the Palestinian demands but refrained from directly attacking the Trump Plan.

97575190991199640360no.jpg

Ynet News - The Arab League rejects Trump's Plan

That's okay, "Palestine" will continue to shrink, even without your cooperation.
Don't buy into their posturing, and read again what they say,
The Arab peace initiative was mentioned and in the same breath the mentioned it was not final with Abbas to present a supposedly new one.

They pretend to reject negotiation but that's exactly what they're doing,
and look whom they push to do that, so when that proposition is not taken literally, and that guy reserves to expected tantrums,what are they left with, promoting Iran's Hamas?

I think much of this is well coordinated circus, that the Trump team obviously took in account as a leverage, much cards still unrevealed.

Palestinians rejected it, they must live in perpetual hate mode.
But now with their allies accepting it as a good plan, where’s the Pals going to get their support from?

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan.
No, you are being misinformed by the propaganda author and spreading the propaganda. They support the process of negotiating a plan, not the proposal, as it stands.

We know this because the Arab League, of which all of those states are members, unanimously rejected the plan.

But now with their allies accepting it as a good plan, where’s the Pals going to get their support from?

No, you are being misinformed by the propaganda author and spreading the propaganda. They support the process of negotiating a plan, not the proposal, as it stands.

We know this because the Arab League, of which all of those states are members, unanimously rejected the plan.
Nope

Nope
Having a little trouble forming a thought, there, are ya?

Nope

What you have trouble comprehending, is this is part of Trump's plan.

They do say many of its various programs should be implemented,
say they don't negotiate, but that's exactly what they're doing.

Nope

They very specifically did two things:

1) unanimously rejected Trump's proposed plan

2) expressed support to continue the peace process

What is there to be confused about? Spin away, these facts will remain.

Nope

That's what the Arab League announced after Abbas was given time to end his main show on the stage. Too much in unison to be taken seriously.
But what in practice?

Abbas is pushed to present a new counter proposition.
Guess what that's called?

Nope

That's what the Arab League announced after Abbas was given time to end his main show on the stage. Too much in unison to be taken seriously.
But what in practice?

Abbas is pushed to present a new counter proposition.
Guess what that's called?

Negotiation.

There are two versions of “Pal’istanians”, thus two peace plans. The Fatah / Mahmoud’ian peace plan is:

Fatah: "We will defend Palestine with [our] blood and souls," "The deal of the century will not pass"

The Hamas version is:

"Israel will rise and will remain erect until Islam eliminates it as it had eliminated its predecessors."

The Imam and Martyr Hassan al-Banna

Let’s get those peace plans rolling with israel’s Peace Partners™️

I will never dispute that. The lord will judge you and Satan will control you in Hell, Jew.

You first; GOY . Now get a pillow, get on your knees and ask your “fathers’“ why GOD gave up his only Son
Repent and turn to Jesus or burn in the pit forever Jew. Your choice.

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
Repent for something The Goyim did? Don’t think so
It’s your turn, GOY
Burn in Hell. :auiqs.jpg:
Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

Are you serious?
Are you a Christian?

I will never dispute that. The lord will judge you and Satan will control you in Hell, Jew.

You first; GOY . Now get a pillow, get on your knees and ask your “fathers’“ why GOD gave up his only Son

Repent for killing “ Jesus” when your “ Church” teaches you that’s why GOD sent down his only “ son?”
It’s your turn, GOY
Read what I typed again. Repent for YOUR sins. Turn to Jesus, accept him as your lord and savior, or burn forever. Your choice.

Where does this uncertainty come from,
that you must make everyone to be like you?
You can say a lot about my posts...uncertainty? No.
Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

It’s your turn, GOY

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.
Which Yeshua ?
The Talmud mentions such a person in 7 time periods.
My conclusion is the name Yeshua is the code name for a rebellious student.

The last 70 years have been overtly miraculous.
A nation of about 6 million Jews has developed one of the most technologically advanced militarys in the world and people are talking capitulation.
If Israel was succeeding in peace there would be no indication of God's hand.

It’s your turn, GOY

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Yea, “ Jesus” just loves people who constantly express their Hate for the Jewish people
But then, why not? Your “ Church” does.

That's what the Arab League announced after Abbas was given time to end his main show on the stage.
No, that's what they announced with their votes, when it was put to a vote.

Again, spin until you are puking, the facts of this are not going to go away.

And the stated stance of the Arab League? It is the same stance they have stated for 30 years. Yes, while Trump was a broke conman looking for criminal money to launder back in 1990, they were already making precisely the same statement.

RE: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan
⁜→ Fort Fun Indiana, et al,

That's what the Arab League announced after Abbas was given time to end his main show on the stage.
No, that's what they announced with their votes, when it was put to a vote.

Again, spin until you are puking, the facts of this are not going to go away.

And the stated stance of the Arab League? It is the same stance they have stated for 30 years. Yes, while Trump was a broke conman looking for criminal money to launder back in 1990, they were already making precisely the same statement.
(COMMENT)

OK, I'm having a senior moment... Just what are you claiming is "spin?" Be specific. Us oldtimers get confused easily.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, let's review:

These countries welcomed Trump's plan by unanimously rejecting it.

It makes a lot of sense, if you don't think about it.

It’s your turn, GOY

Be like me?
Jesus loves you too.

Yea, “ Jesus” just loves people who constantly express their Hate for the Jewish people
But then, why not? Your “ Church” does.
Complain, mock all you want. You and all Jews will be judged. I am not God. I am just telling you his truth.

This topic is done. I feel unclean in this thread.

Forum List

Back