Saudi Arabia continues to reform

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Under the leadership of Crown Prince Moe B. Salmon, the Saudi continues to reform. The Crown Jewel WWE event will feature ladies wrestling, with a match between Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair in Riyadh.

A few years ago, ladies wrestling was strictly prohibited. But now it allowed, as Saudi continues to conservatize. Last year, the Kingdom finally allowed broads to drive.

Under the leadership of Crown Prince Moe B. Salmon, the Saudi continues to reform. The Crown Jewel WWE event will feature ladies wrestling, with a match between Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair in Riyadh.

A few years ago, ladies wrestling was strictly prohibited. But now it allowed, as Saudi continues to conservatize. Last year, the Kingdom finally allowed broads to drive.

I wonder whether anyone is Saudi Arabia will actually be able to watch it.

I wonder whether anyone is Saudi Arabia will actually be able to watch it.

Sure, there is a live stadium crowd for wrestling cards in Saudi Arabia. And contrary to liberal opinion, the Kingdom is a modern state, they aren't all nomads living in the desert.

Sure, there is a live stadium crowd for wrestling cards in Saudi Arabia. And contrary to liberal opinion, the Kingdom is a modern state, they aren't all nomads living in the desert.

Well, they certainly like people to think that nomads living in the desert are a little higher on the evolutionary scale than they are.

Yes.. They have all sorts of concerts, sporting events, international book fairs for the past couple of decades.

Yes, and you have to wonder why. And whether it's going to last.

Probably trying to keep the US happy.

Yes, and you have to wonder why. And whether it's going to last.

Probably trying to keep the US happy.

I lived there two decades and visit as often as possible. Their path to modernity isn't about pleasing the US.

Forum List

Back