Saudi Arabia (again) a truely godly country

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
It used to be that you derive your country from God, since it is in the Bible that governments are established by God. For example, the original 13 colonies of the United States were established as per their method of worship to God.

But now, we are not so much faithful but instead a proud people. One of our biggest pride is our historic separation of church and state. We even call it revolutionary.

In fact, this is exactly what the devil tempts Jesus with in the desert, to give to Him, amongst other things.

Today, there is hard to find a country on the map, that hasn't committed suicide in this fashion.

Almost impossible, except this one Saudi Arabia. Misguided they may be as per their hatred of Christ, but they kept their country derived from what they believe is God. Therefore God blessed Saudi Arabia with a great abundance of His provisions, namely oil dollars.

In many respect therefore, Saudi Arabia is like the 13 Colonies used to be before they got corrupted into Judaistic nationalism.

So, shouldn't we learn a little from Saudi Arabia, and put some Godly respect back into our country? That way many of our problems may solved themselves (by God).

Discuss.

It used to be that you derive your country from God, since it is in the Bible that governments are established by God. For example, the original 13 colonies of the United States were established as per their method of worship to God.

But now, we are not so much faithful but instead a proud people. One of our biggest pride is our historic separation of church and state. We even call it revolutionary.

In fact, this is exactly what the devil tempts Jesus with in the desert, to give to Him, amongst other things.

Today, there is hard to find a country on the map, that hasn't committed suicide in this fashion.

Almost impossible, except this one Saudi Arabia. Misguided they may be as per their hatred of Christ, but they kept their country derived from what they believe is God. Therefore God blessed Saudi Arabia with a great abundance of His provisions, namely oil dollars.

In many respect therefore, Saudi Arabia is like the 13 Colonies used to be before they got corrupted into Judaistic nationalism.

So, shouldn't we learn a little from Saudi Arabia, and put some Godly respect back into our country? That way many of our problems may solved themselves (by God).

Discuss.
When God exists in the minds of the populace, then the Marxists cannot achieve their way of control.

Discuss.
I think the punishments of the Saudi's makes the country a much safer place to stay also. When someone steals, they get punished by having a hand removed and no welfare. If they steal again, they then lose the other hand with no welfare. If you murder someone or do drugs, you lose your head. Pretty simple justice, no repeat offenders.

Discuss.

You don't know squat about KSA.

Discuss.
I think the punishments of the Saudi's makes the country a much safer place to stay also. When someone steals, they get punished by having a hand removed and no welfare. If they steal again, they then lose the other hand with no welfare. If you murder someone or do drugs, you lose your head. Pretty simple justice, no repeat offenders.

For a third offense... .. You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia either.

Addicted people are sent to treatment.

Discuss.
You can always move there to enjoy the concept of a god in person.

They don't stone anyone in Saudi Arabia... Maybe in rural Afghanistan. There is no death penalty for homosexuals.

Whatever.

Anybody that thinks we should look to Saudi Arabia as an example is insane.

I like it. The fact remains that they are just people.. Some are more pious than others,, In general they are friendly and hospitable.

The OP’s vocabulary on this board has consisted of hater, dupe, chump, and super dupe. There is no way this stupid OP isn’t a cut and paste job.

Edit: I’m mistaken, I looked at the avatar and thought it was Franco

Discuss.
When God exists in the minds of the populace, then the Marxists cannot achieve their way of control.

The Saudi Arabs have always been merchants and traders.. Marxism has no appeal for them.

The OP’s vocabulary on this board has consisted of hater, dupe, chump, and super dupe. There is no way this stupid OP isn’t a cut and paste job.

Not a single debate argument just a personal attack. Go figure.

anotherlife

Calling for a theocracy in the US won't work. What is YOUR religion, anotherlife?

I said I mistook you from someone else, but no, I don’t think the Saudis are anyone we should be looking to as role models.

I said I mistook you from someone else, but no, I don’t think the Saudis are anyone we should be looking to as role models.

That's a real asinine leap. Their culture and tradition is very different than ours. Who proposed We should use KSA as a role model? Anotherlife doesn't know anything about the Saudis or life there...... or that there are 1 1/2 million Christians in country.

Forum List

Back