Satan in christian doctrine

As promised Here's my resources & study on the subject:
Giants:
The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

They probably had huge towering buildings according to Deuteronomy 1:28
They are the ones Joshua went to destroy, them and their towns.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) “Canaan” was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

Nephilim are another story: It might be describing prophets of G-d (priests) taking worldly wives.
but some feel it’s the Watchers/angels, who had taken human wives and whose progeny were the “Giants” (I.e. earth born) and this intrusion of certain angels into the ancient human
family resulted in unnatural offspring termed Nephilim, which derives
from the Hebrew naphal (to fall), or the Fallen Ones.
But if your a realist you might see it as meaning the priests (carrying the traditions and knowledge) “sons of G-d”, his messengers and prophets,
had taken worldy woman who were from the Nephalim (from the sons of Anak) to be wives and their offspring resulted in losing that prophetic and special lineage sort of like cutting into the Kohanim lineage which is one of prophetic essence.

There was another race which died out:
Palaeanthropus of Palestine, Representing "A Distinctive People Unlike Any Other Race of Prehistoric Men" Perhaps this counterpart of Neanderthal was that race which they were forbidden to mix with.

Well, I think you may have forgotten to post the linked sources to your statements. I had heard that those others had died off because they just weren't smart enough to figure things out. However, I did hear that the Neanderthals are the ones who invented fire first. I believe I learned this watching a show on the Discovery channel once.

I also saw a documentary recently about a newly discovered species of "human" which they called a hobbit. It apparently was a very tiny woman. I don't know if they've found others, so I would tend to think she might have just had some kind of growth abnormality instead of actually being a "hobbit." Lol.

Yeah the found hobbit seemed to be more modern remains of someone with a bone/height abnormality.

Update to my prior post, I didn't know this but even Aborigines were cannibals, so it seems like all that I listed having some remaining DNA passed on deplorable traits of that species.

Yeah the found hobbit seemed to be more modern remains of someone with a bone/height abnormality.

Update to my prior post, I didn't know this but even Aborigines were cannibals, so it seems like all that I listed having some remaining DNA passed on deplorable traits of that species.

I think things like cannibalism are more social issues rather than anything to do with DNA. A lot of primitive tribes believed that they had to consume the enemy in order to prevent his spirit from coming back and haunting them. This does not mean that they ate people or practiced cannibalism on a regular basis though. In fact, they most likely did not. It was more like a ritualistic thing, I think.

God never created man ex nihilo. For Adam and Eve, He took of the dust of the ground and formed their bodies and then breathed into them their spirits. The spirits of all men have existed since before the earth was. We on the earth were among Michael and his angels when they fought against the devil and his angels according to Revelation 12. The elements are eternal and the spirit of man has an eternal nature. Creation is a process of organization from that which already exists rather than from creating something out of nothing. If the mind of man has existed eternally, then God could not create it out of nothing and thus could not create it to be perfect. Man needs to learn and progress to become like God.

Angels are mankind who are chosen to be messengers. They can be in a pre-mortal state, mortal state, post-mortal but pre-resurrected state, or a resurrected being. No angels appear to man on earth except that they have belonged, do belong or will belong to this earth. The devil or his angels can appear as messengers of light. So it is important to know how to detect an evil spirit from a heavenly spirit.

Doctrine and Covenants 129
1 There are two kinds of beings in heaven, namely: Angels, who are resurrected personages, having bodies of flesh and bones—
2 For instance, Jesus said: Handle me and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
3 Secondly: the spirits of just men made perfect, they who are not resurrected, but inherit the same glory.
4 When a messenger comes saying he has a message from God, offer him your hand and request him to shake hands with you.
5 If he be an angel he will do so, and you will feel his hand.
6 If he be the spirit of a just man made perfect he will come in his glory; for that is the only way he can appear—
7 Ask him to shake hands with you, but he will not move, because it is contrary to the order of heaven for a just man to deceive; but he will still deliver his message.
8 If it be the devil as an angel of light, when you ask him to shake hands he will offer you his hand, and you will not feel anything; you may therefore detect him.
9 These are three grand keys whereby you may know whether any administration is from God.

Last edited:
*slaps forehead*
What part of Olam Habah don't these people get?
World to come means future to come so Heaven doesn't always exist for we told you in Isaiah the beginning is at the end-think non linear time line like a music or video production software program you can go from begining to end on the time line, but you the producer begin at the end after the event you are mixing. The process is at the end, the king is at the end coming to the Temple is not from the begining, so how can you perceive a king not yet crowned? Genesis says God creates order outcof chaos, you do not know that process so stop making stuff up that hinders that process.

Toyman: Avatar Apocrypha?

Satan is often portrayed as a trickster. Maybe that's because life's uncertainties create room for various ironies about faith and patience.

American comic books are filled with trickster characters that represent anarchism --- Joker (DC Comics), Mysterio (Marvel Comics), Ruckus (Marvel Comics), Toyman (DC Comics), etc.

Christian apocrypha are not considered mainstream for the most part, and various works about Satanism such as "The Nine Gates of the Kingdom of Shadows" (by Aristide Torchia) or even controversial works about heresy such as "The Satanic Verses" (Salman Rushdie) offer alternative perspectives on anarchism, radicalism, and they make allusions to 'tricksters.'

Tricksters are used in consumerism practice in the modern era too --- the Trix breakfast cereal presents a funny joking rabbit mascot, and McDonald's fast food chain presents a wily trickster mascot called the Cheeseburglar.

After seeing the Hollywood (USA) movie "Toys" (1992), I realized that totems of playfulness are often associated with formal philosophies about rebelliousness and even everyday mischief.

:afro:

Toyman

lm.jpg

*slaps forehead*
What part of Olam Habah don't these people get?
World to come means future to come so Heaven doesn't always exist for we told you in Isaiah the beginning is at the end-think non linear time line like a music or video production software program you can go from begining to end on the time line, but you the producer begin at the end after the event you are mixing. The process is at the end, the king is at the end coming to the Temple is not from the begining, so how can you perceive a king not yet crowned? Genesis says God creates order outcof chaos, you do not know that process so stop making stuff up that hinders that process.

Not to nitpick or anything, but it would help if you used more punctuation. It was kind of hard to make any sense out of what you posted because of that, especially the first line. :)

Chris I know my run on sentences and typos make it harder to read, but I'm on a phone not a computer.
This is my style when in forums. It's called free flow.
Not all my posts are free flow, only the rushed ones.
You should see me speak, It's like one long sentence with no coming up for air. *L*
If something is confusing or needs a source you just have to ask.
Now that being said, what is your opinion on being able to read tenses? Singular- Plural, past-present-future, third person tense.
What is your opinion of people who couldn't write or form sentences like say Jesus?

Another nail in the coffin that christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism

Although this well-known Christian doctrine has much in common with the pagan Zoroastrian Persian dualism from which it spawned, it is completely alien to the teachings of the Jewish Scriptures. In fact, this Christian notion that Satan, in an act of outright defiance, ceased to function as God had intended him to, suggests that God created something imperfect or defective.

For the Jewish faith, Satan’s purpose in seducing man away from God poses no problem because Satan is only an agent of God. As a servant of the Almighty, Satan faithfully carries out the divine will of his Creator as he does in all his tasks.

Satan is one of the many angels mentioned in the Bible. It is worth noting that the Hebrew word for angel is malach, meaning “messenger.” The same is true for the English word angel, derived from the Greek word angelos, which also means “messenger.”

Throughout the Bible, an angel is a messenger of God who carries out the divine will of the Almighty. There is not one example in the Jewish Scriptures where any angel, Satan included, ever opposes God’s will.

Who Is Satan Outreach Judaism

>>In fact, this Christian notion that Satan, in an act of outright defiance, ceased to function as God had intended him to, suggests that God created something imperfect or defective.<<

He created you. You are imperfect. Perfection is hardly God’s highest motive or even virtue. Love is. Man without free will falls far short of the love God is so desiring.

You or your scholars I submit are too confident to suggest the nature or the motives behind the struggle Lucifer and his angels had with God from eons past. Very little has been revealed. Whatever angels were then is not necessarily the role of angels now. And Scripture speaks enough and clearly enough about the devil in the Old Testament. You or whoever keep trying to act like this devil and hell thing is all made up. Not a chance.

Of course, for those who reject Jesus Christ they are bound to speculate wildly on what it’s all about. I suggest you study all of the supernatural manifestations recorded, witnessed to and documented in the past century and that will be enough to negate your musings based on your own translations of Scripture alone. The devil is very present.

Chris I know my run on sentences and typos make it harder to read, but I'm on a phone not a computer.
This is my style when in forums. It's called free flow.
Not all my posts are free flow, only the rushed ones.
You should see me speak, It's like one long sentence with no coming up for air. *L*
If something is confusing or needs a source you just have to ask.
Now that being said, what is your opinion on being able to read tenses? Singular- Plural, past-present-future, third person tense.
What is your opinion of people who couldn't write or form sentences like say Jesus?

People who are uneducated or educated? That matters in relationship to your question.

Once again Christian confusion comes from bastardising Judaic concepts & words.
Olam Habah means world to come, the struggle between truth (light) and lies(darkness) is taking place now (the Bible eras world to come=future).
Whereby the false prophet and his messenger pastors/priests will no longer exist in our future (kicked out of heaven). Angel=malakh=messenger.
Stop anthropromorphizing mere words.
MALAKHS were Rabbis and prophets=men in the Tanakh and even the RCC admits angels are bishops, priests, men as does NT verses.
Will post the verses and sources upon request.

People who are uneducated or educated? That matters in relationship to your question.

Just as I thought, always avoiding the problematic answer.
First the ad hominom, never addressing the issue, then another avoidance answer.
The Christian God is supposed to be educated aka deemed perfect. Enough said!

First the ad hominom, never addressing the issue, then another avoidance answer.

I'm sorry but you have lost me now. :dunno: I'm certainly not avoiding your question. I just asked you to clarify.

What does a god have to do with people being educated or not?

Are you one of the religious fanatics? If so, my mistake for engaging you in conversation. I didn't realize that. :)

Satan=father of lies (darkness).
Priests, Pastors, Preachers educated in reading tenses.
When their mistake in reading and comprehension is pointed out, what is the result. In correcting the method in which they are conveying what they read, that is called "being taught" reading comprehension.
=(educated in reading properly)
And yet after they are educated they continue to cheat tenses. This means they willingly & knowingly lie to people and make them lie about what they read and how it's conveyed. =fathers of lies=Satanists.

When their mistake in reading and comprehension is pointed out, what is the result. In correcting the method in which they are conveying what they read, that is called "being taught" reading comprehension.
And yet after they are educated they continue to cheat tenses. This means they willingly & knowingly lie to people and make them lie about what they read and how it's conveyed. =fathers of lies=Satanists.

Don't even tell me, you believe in demons. :rolleyes-41: Good geebus.

No I'm Jewish, we don't anthropromorphise mere words.
Satan=adversary
Babylon was an adversary earlier,then Rome was the adversary in later Bible era writings.

Saying good geebus is an oxymoron, because Jesus was a created image to be the adversary.

You are aware of the fact that scripture is interpreted? There are many different interpretations. Now, you are accusing others who have a different interpretation than yourself to be "satanists?" Am I getting this right?

No I'm Jewish, we don't anthropromorphise mere words.
Satan=adversary
Babylon was an adversary earlier,then Rome was the adversary in later Bible era writings.

Well, the point is, you don't know whose interpretation is correct. You are just arrogant enough to think your way is the only one.

Forum List

Back