Sarah Palin's Latest Fail: Online Channel Goes Under

Aw, things must be looking bad for racist black muslims, if you have to trot this out...

Sarah Palin...

Living rent free in the vast filthy emptiness of vapid liberal heads since 2008.

Of course who would pay to live is such disgusting conditions anyway?

Yep, her junk network for rubes recently went bottom up.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

She was probably hoping her daughter's announcement that she was having another bastard child with another absentee sperm donor was going to give her network a boost.

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — Sarah Palin's foray into a subscriber-based online channel, where she could connect directly to viewers without a media filter, is shutting down.

The Sarah Palin Channel launched last July, with membership rates of $9.95 a month or $99.95

and the rubes paid for it!!!

She was probably hoping her daughter's announcement that she was having another bastard child with another absentee sperm donor was going to give her network a boost.

images

images

This coming from one of the foulest pigs on this site. Eat shit and die, SluttyIdioticLoser.

Awww the "VOR"doesn't like me? What ever shall I do? LMAO

Please describe how successful MSNBC is?
It's actually been doing quite well thank you. It consistently beats CNN in the ratings and sometimes even the entity known as FOXNEWS. Considering the network is just 1 year shy of being on air for 20 years, I'd say it's a smashing success.

Poor Sarah couldn't even get a proper email list off the ground.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back