Sarah Palin Sucks the GOP Dry

I'd like to know what issue Palin is so crazy on. Or is it just that she is a beautiful conservative woman that threatens them?

I'd like to know what issue Palin is so crazy on. Or is it just that she is a beautiful conservative woman that threatens them?

She's a nut.

A what? Three words masquerading as an apparent educated opinion from a left wing poster who calls himself the "brain" but has a cartoon character of a dog represent his views. I rest my case about the left.

What cracks me up is how the media talks about how irrelevant Sarah Palin is....then they try to interview her for information as to what her bus plans are and where she will show up next and why. And she refuses to tell them....which pisses them the hell off!! I love it!!! :lol:

Yet they continue to "investigate" and follow her around anyway...only to be told at the next stop the very same thing over and over and over. They are now saying she is "not a team player" because she didn't even tell the Rep party her plans(so they couldn't find out through other channels either). " Not a team player"...too funny coming from the Obama biased media. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If she did tell them whee she was going, they'd call her a tool who marches in lockstep with the GOP establishment.

Id just like to know which of her policies makes her so crazy.

I dont even think id support her if she ran, but this obsessiveness wiwth her is just insane. I dont even think the people who dont like her understand what they dont like about her.

Id just like to know which of her policies makes her so crazy.

I dont even think id support her if she ran, but this obsessiveness wiwth her is just insane. I dont even think the people who dont like her understand what they dont like about her.

I'd like to clarify. I don't dislike her. And I think the obsession and double standards the left has for her are ridiculous. I think she's actually fairly intelligent, and she's HAWT, I just think she's too controversial and too much of an attack dog to run for POTUS.

Another day, another Palin thread.

I think the limit is currently 1 pathetic whine about Palin per day, isn't it?

Do you ever listen to MSNBC? It's non stop 24/7 whine fest, they are getting a little more diverse though,, in addition to Palin they whine about Bachman, Cantor. Ryan, Rommney, errrrrrrrr, not one demonRat do they whine about.. not one.. nebbermind..
Listening to MSNBC or FOX is like listening to campaign speeches, all filled lies, half truths, and misrepresentation, but if that floats your boat...

I think it was typically tacky of Palin to do her Biker Bunny schtick on a day that's dedicated to remembering POW/MIA.

The woman has no class, and the Republicans still have no one of presidential stature.

Another day, another Palin thread.

I think the limit is currently 1 pathetic whine about Palin per day, isn't it?

I don't even understand all this Palin obsession...

I suppose shes doing something right if she is being obsessed over this much. I've never seen anything like it.

Its almost like half the country is still in the 4th grade....

Oh and its only been going on for 3 years now.

I think it was typically tacky of Palin to do her Biker Bunny schtick on a day that's dedicated to remembering POW/MIA.

The woman has no class, and the Republicans still have no one of presidential stature.

So eating meat at a cookout or a bbq would be a better way? Maybe doing a photo op with some troops? What way do you think is appropriate to spend Memorial day?

BTW you are aware why the bikers were in DC on Monday right?

I'd really like her to run. Was watching her with Greta tonight on FOX. Man..she is in meltdown mode and an embarrassment.

But she's not going to..shes still on FOX's payroll.

So eating meat at a cookout or a bbq would be a better way? Maybe doing a photo op with some troops? What way do you think is appropriate to spend Memorial day?

She wasn't 'spending Memorial Day'. She was stealing thunder from a worthy cause and remembrance in her typically boorish and selfish way.

I realize that your crush prevents you from seeing any of her character flaws.

I'd really like her to run. Was watching her with Greta tonight on FOX. Man..she is in meltdown mode and an embarrassment.

But she's not going to..shes still on FOX's payroll.
This is all about two things:

• Boosting her speaking fees.
  • Making sure that Bachmann doesn't usurp her wingnut crown.

She wasn't 'spending Memorial Day'. She was stealing thunder from a worthy cause and remembrance in her typically boorish and selfish way.

I realize that your crush prevents you from seeing any of her character flaws.

Right...see... it's only okay when it's Obama taking advantage of every situation and turning every thing into a self serving photo op. Like his crew telling the tornado victims in Joplin not to "clear rubble" because they needed it for a backdrop for Obama's photo's when he visits. What a stud. :eusa_shhh:

Now.... if Oblah blah had of been the one foisting himself on the Memorial Day celebrations... in his typical boorish and selfih way...that would have been A OK.

Guess your crush prevents you from seeing any of his character flaws too ...huh. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back