Sarah Palin: Dying caribou have to ‘take one for the team’ so we can expand oil pipelines

Fact on Palin and aerial animal killing:
Governor Sarah Palin has an extreme anti-conservation record on issues ranging from global warming, energy and drilling to wildlife and habitat protection.
Aerial hunting of wolves and bears

Governor Palin is an active promoter of Alaska's aerial hunting program whereby wolves and bears are shot from the air or chased by airplanes to the point of exhaustion before the pilot lands the plane and a gunner shoots the animals point blank.

Palin offered a $150 bounty for wolves to entice hunters to kill more wolves in certain parts of the state, with hunters having to present a wolf's foreleg to collect the bounty.

She actively opposed a ballot measure campaign seeking to end the aerial hunting of wolves by private hunters and approved a $400,000 state-funded campaign aimed at swaying people's votes on the issue.

She also introduced legislation to make it easier to kill wolves and bears and which would have also removed the aerial hunting initiative from the ballot and block the ability of citizens to vote on the issue.

The Board of Game, which she appoints, has approved the killing of black bear sows with cubs as part of the program and expanded the aerial control programs.

The media is currently looking into reports that state officials implementing one of the aerial wolf killing programs illegally killed five-week old wolf pups just outside their dens.

Polar Bear

The U.S. Geological Survey predicts that loss of summer sea ice - crucial habitat for polar bears - could lead to the demise of two-thirds of the world's polar bears by mid-century, including all of Alaska's polar bears. The Bush administration has proposed listing the polar bears as threatened under the ESA to help protect polar bear habitat from threats such as oil and gas development.

Governor Palin has actively opposed the listing of the polar bear despite the fact that Alaska's top marine mammal biologists agreed with the federal scientists who believed the bear should be listed. She wrote the Secretary of Interior urging him not to list the bear on the ground it might hurt the state's oil- and gas-dependent economy. After the bear was listed, she recently filed suit seeking to overturn the listing of polar bears.
The bears have decreased from 1,300 in the 1980s to about 350 today.

Just a few scant reasons of why I hate that bitch. Ok. Now you can come back in and make it all about Obama, or this report I found on Google is all lies and done by the far right far left, far innie, far outtie, far uppie and far downie, or any other excuse you can find. You wanted a reason of my hatred of her, there it is. Some of MANY reasons.

lol, my gawd you are hysterical over an animal. they have hunts all the time to take down the size of predator animals or else they will over take the other animals on the land.. I'm sorry but you have no idea about predator animals or how to protect other animals from them. In Alaska the majority of the people there HUNT for their food. so you would rather they starve and the wolf destroy 1000s of other animals and let me tell you it isn't pretty to see a pack of wolves take down moose, caribou, reindeer, etc You just want to rant and rave about palin
From what I have been reading, most of alaskans think Palin is an idiot and hate her as much as I do. And of course I am ranting about the skank. This is a message board. It's full of rants. Kinda like yours ranting at me because I refuse to goosestep to YOUR opinions on the moron.
You know nothing about me, so keep your ASSumptions to yourself.
I am far from hysterical. I answered the question posed to me. Pick it apart all you wish. I stand firm on my own opinion about that bitch. I didn't pay much attention to what most here say about you but I am beginning to "see" now why they say what they say.
Fuck off.

ok, did you get that off raw story too? or Hufferpufferpost?
my dear I lived there when Palin was my governor. she beat out a Republican who had been ENTRENCHED in the good ole boys club and won with an 80% approval rating. not many other politicians can claim that. You want to talk about the oil pipeline she took on the oil companies and got more for Alaska by doing it. but you go on and believe what helps you in your hate for her. you only look quite hysterically out of your mind doing it. but carry on
I googled. Doesn't matter where it came from. The person that wrote it lives in Alaska. Quite a few people posted other things as well. From Alaska. The only one hysterical is you....all because someone on a message board thinks she is an idiot, a moron, and a bimbo and refuses to grovel at YOUR opinion on why one should change their opinion JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO.
She is a quitter, a liar, stupid, a con artist, idiotic, abused her "pwers" while in office and is known as the killah from wasilla. You can love her all you want. You can also continue to berate me for not thinking as you do while saying "bye" but just can't seem to go away. Knock yerself out.
BYE.

lol, off someone's blog. yeah real reliable. you want to take their word over me who lived there for 15 years and voted for Palin and she was my governor until she resigned. fine

Look steph,

It doesn't take a genius or really just average smarts to run a state correctly. You can be the biggest idiot of all time, but if you are fiscally conservative you will be very successful. That's Palin. However, this just put in perspective just how stupid the liberal govs and elected officials really are. There's so man other right wingers that are much smarter than her that we will see shortly and you will be with us saying wow and we really had Palin as VP nomination?

You seem like a tea partier to me, which is fine. Nothing wrong with that. Imagine this for a second. 2 examples:

1.) John kasich - President / Gingrich VP

2.) or we mix it up - Kasich President / Rand Paul VP

Compare that to ANY ticket involving Sarah Palin. They are in a whole another stratosphere. Not even close.

If I am far left...How do you explain my support for George w Bush, McCain and Romney?

Many supported Bush after 9/11..

How could you support Romney since the claim is he is not for science and infrastructure? You claimed you would never support anyone that was not for those things. So how could you support Romney?

I was going along to get along. Not really thinking and one day reality hit me right in the head. I'll admit it. I was a raging right wing loon and found out that I was going against my own best interest.

So you went far left !

See on the environment board you used to spam how you would not ever vote for an a (R) because they do not support science and infrastructure (mainly AGW).

That has been going on for years! Even before the election with Romney!

Thus! Showing that your claim about supporting Romney was a false one..

Now have you come to your senses and realized that AGW is bunk? or do you still believe in the AGW religion?

Sarah Palin: Dying caribou have to ‘take one for the team’ so we can expand oil pipelines

12 Feb 2015

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said this week that caribou that died as a result of oil pipeline expansions would have to “take one for the team.”

According to Forbes’ Christopher Helman, Palin delighted members of the oil and gas industry in a speech to the North American Prospect Expo (NAPE) in Texas on Thursday.

She recalled to the crowd that what she missed most about being Alaska’s governor was making decisions about oil and gas exploration.

“Energy is my baby,” Palin explained, adding that oil and gas could “feed and fuel a hungry nation with what God has created for man’s responsible use.”

With the recent drop in the price of oil, Palin said that now “is the time to plan for more drilling and more production.”

But she said that President Barack Obama was making that difficult with EPA regulations and by refusing to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.

“The punitive aspect of it is to really stick it to the American people,” Palin insisted.

She argued that the president “is not for American energy independence” because he refused to expand drilling in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

http://www.rawstory....-oil-pipelines/

What a mean person :( Doesn't she understand that oil is fucking finite? Why not build up wind, solar, nuclear, geothermal and wave?

Fuck the animals.... Like they matter... Get to digging...

-Geaux

12 Feb 2015

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said this week that caribou that died as a result of oil pipeline expansions would have to “take one for the team.”

According to Forbes’ Christopher Helman, Palin delighted members of the oil and gas industry in a speech to the North American Prospect Expo (NAPE) in Texas on Thursday.

She recalled to the crowd that what she missed most about being Alaska’s governor was making decisions about oil and gas exploration.

“Energy is my baby,” Palin explained, adding that oil and gas could “feed and fuel a hungry nation with what God has created for man’s responsible use.”

With the recent drop in the price of oil, Palin said that now “is the time to plan for more drilling and more production.”

But she said that President Barack Obama was making that difficult with EPA regulations and by refusing to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.

“The punitive aspect of it is to really stick it to the American people,” Palin insisted.

She argued that the president “is not for American energy independence” because he refused to expand drilling in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

What a mean person :( Doesn't she understand that oil is fucking finite? Why not build up wind, solar, nuclear, geothermal and wave?

Seriously a far left blog site? One that is known for making stories up like the onion?

Nothing like reaching to the bottom of the well by using such a far left blog site for your "facts"..

If you weren't a far right illiterate you have actually read the article and saw the cited source:

Sarah Palin s Message Of Love To American Oil And Gas - Forbes

12 Feb 2015

Seriously a far left blog site? One that is known for making stories up like the onion?

Nothing like reaching to the bottom of the well by using such a far left blog site for your "facts"..

If you weren't a far right illiterate you have actually read the article and saw the cited source:

Sarah Palin s Message Of Love To American Oil And Gas - Forbes

Yes we know how the far left hates women..

Still supporting those illegal wars of Obama?

12 Feb 2015

Uh, how many caribou died from the last pipeline that was supposed to extinctify caribou?

Forum List

Back