Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!
Washington Redskin, anything is better than the way barry treated veterans...
He had no respect for veterans… Fact

What's your fact ? That less troops die now than they have for the last decade ??

Thanks obama !

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

He got a new one that continued with the same old practices.

What's your fact ? That less troops die now than they have for the last decade ??

Thanks obama !

That's why military and veterans did not vote for Obama, he's a cowardly sack of shit and they know it… Quit falling in the well.

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

Well, sadly now we've had 4 Americans killed in the fight against ISIS.

One thousandth of the way to the Bush toll in the Iraq war.

I don't.

He got a new one that continued with the same old practices.

Actually, no they didn't. The same old practices would have been to keep people waiting. After the dustup in Phoenix, about 4 months later the VA sent me a card with a letter attached telling me that if I ever had to make an appointment and it took over 30 days, I could use that card to make an appointment with a civilian doctor, or if I lived over 50 miles away from a VA facility, the card would allow me to use a civilian doctor then as well.

And.......like I said........my last physical with the VA, I was afforded that choice because they didn't have enough doctors yet, as they had started hiring more, and it would take over 30 days for me to see the VA. I chose to wait, because number one, it's a routine physical, and number two, I wanted to keep my medical records together in one place.

Thanks obama !

That's why military and veterans did not vote for Obama, he's a cowardly sack of shit and they know it… Quit falling in the well.

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

Because they are gun nuts who don't know better .

Being a bit quick on the trigger, aren't you? Considering he hasn't picked her, nor has he become President.

President elect means that he WILL be president. And, who he chooses in the interim between now and Jan 20th will have a HUGE impact on what happens to this country.

Can we quote you on this recent revelation of yours?.............:lmao:

Thanks obama !

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg
an you served in the military? when? :eusa_whistle:

Being a bit quick on the trigger, aren't you? Considering he hasn't picked her, nor has he become President.

President elect means that he WILL be president. And, who he chooses in the interim between now and Jan 20th will have a HUGE impact on what happens to this country.
. That's the problem with you libs, it's that you want to pick the picks yourself by approval of, and then you want to try and influence this President elect to go your way. Not gonna happen this time. Gonna have to sit this one out for the most part, because there is a new sheriff in town, and his name is TRUMP.

Thanks obama !

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

I didn't . Guess that makes me qualified to run the VA.

Thanks obama !

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg
In the 90's for eight years

Forum List

Back