Sarah Brady Dead at 73

Wonder if some Democraps in Congress will try to push for some new gun ban in her memory
This post is further evidence that ignorance and stupidity are prerequisites for being conservative.

It's also further evidence that most on the right are scum – a woman has died and conservatives ridicule that death with partisan idiocy.

STFU poser. I am not a conservative but a libertarian. You are too stupid to understand the difference. and I was attacking anti gun Democraps but you are too dense to understand the they are not sarah brady
Moron

My condolences. I did not agree with her, but she took a stand for what she believed in, and I think her motives were pure. There are not many better things I could say about anyone. I hope that she and Jim are reunited and that they walk streets of gold together this Easter's Eve.

See that ^^^?

That's called "class".
What the OP, his two fluff girls and Pee Wee Herman forgot to bring.

My sister became friends with Sarah Brady sometime after the assassination attempt on Reagan. Said she was very likable, as was Jim Brady. They were not liberals.

My sister became friends with Sarah Brady sometime after the assassination attempt on Reagan. Said she was very likable, as was Jim Brady. They were not liberals.

Except perhaps as regards the 2nd amendment...........?

The record shows that you two morons are the only ones to try scoring political points on a corpse.

So far.

I guess you are too stupid to have listened to the various cyber fellation she received from anti gun toads in the press. I'd love to compare my resume and IQ with yours. Of course you'd probably eat a gun afterwards because you have the IQ of a tadpole and the personality of a herpes sore
The screen name says it all:
]
jwg.jpg

My condolences. I did not agree with her, but she took a stand for what she believed in, and I think her motives were pure. There are not many better things I could say about anyone. I hope that she and Jim are reunited and that they walk streets of gold together this Easter's Eve.
Everybody dies.

She got more than the allotted three score and ten.

Wonder if some Democraps in Congress will try to push for some new gun ban in her memory

Nancy Reagan called Brady "a woman of immense courage, strength and optimism"

Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan’s widow, recalled the immediate aftermath of the assassination attempt.

In a statement emailed by the Reagan Foundation, she wrote: “Just over 34 years ago, we shared an experience that bonded us for life, as we comforted each other in a tiny, windowless office at the George Washington University Hospital Emergency Room, while awaiting word about whether our husbands would survive the horrific gunshots that had brought them there.”

Reagan also called Brady “a woman of immense courage, strength and optimism.”

Sarah Brady Gun Control Activist Dies at 73

The record shows that you two morons are the only ones to try scoring political points on a corpse.

So far.

I guess you are too stupid to have listened to the various cyber fellation she received from anti gun toads in the press. I'd love to compare my resume and IQ with yours. Of course you'd probably eat a gun afterwards because you have the IQ of a tadpole and the personality of a herpes sore
The screen name says it all:
]
jwg.jpg

I don't see an avatar on him -- maybe it's blocked? -- but oozing in to kick political field goals on the still-warm corpse of the recently deceased who aren't there to defend themselves is clearly the mark of an abject coward pussy pissant. He didn't even bother to try to legitimize his thread with a link of documentation. We're supposed to just take the word of a coward pussy pissant that the person died at all.

When you find you posts being outclassed by S.J., you might as well hang it up.
setting-himself-on-fire.gif

Of course once you do, your fellow traveller coward pussy pissants will be in to trash you too so ... stay classy, OP.

Sarah and James Brady were great Republicans

Even Ron Reagan supported the Brady bill

Last edited:

so what. it was a democrat party scheme. not GOP

Republican Reagan supported it.......so did Bush

Good Republican legislation

Hey moron, Bush Opposed the Brady Bill-that's why it didn't pass until Clinton was in office

so what. it was a democrat party scheme. not GOP

Republican Reagan supported it.......so did Bush

Good Republican legislation

Hey moron, Bush Opposed the Brady Bill-that's why it didn't pass until Clinton was in office

Bush renounced his NRA membership

Why don't you?

Reagan supported it out of loyalty to his friend but he was a strong believer in the 2nd amendment.

Reagan also supported the assault weapons ban

That's what happens when you are a victim of senseless gu violence

Forum List

Back