Santorum: America needs an immigration policy that rewards those who do it right

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Santorum said:

"Over the past twenty years, nearly 35 million legal and illegal immigrants have come to our shores. This is the largest mass immigration America has seen in our history -- even surpassing the Great Wave from the turn of the 20th Century. These immigrants are largely unskilled and low-skilled labor and they are competing for the same jobs as the 74% of Americans who do not have a college degree.

Because labor supply and demand works, corporate profits are up and executives are doing well. But the American worker has seen their wages stagnant for over a decade. The American worker is struggling and as a result the American family is struggling."

Santorum: America needs an immigration policy that rewards those who do it right | The Iowa Republican

Santorum is about as popular as a broken leg here in PA. He's a minor player.

Santorum said:

"Over the past twenty years, nearly 35 million legal and illegal immigrants have come to our shores. This is the largest mass immigration America has seen in our history -- even surpassing the Great Wave from the turn of the 20th Century. These immigrants are largely unskilled and low-skilled labor and they are competing for the same jobs as the 74% of Americans who do not have a college degree.

Because labor supply and demand works, corporate profits are up and executives are doing well. But the American worker has seen their wages stagnant for over a decade. The American worker is struggling and as a result the American family is struggling."

Santorum: America needs an immigration policy that rewards those who do it right | The Iowa Republican

I'm not sure what Santorum has been up to lately. I guess I should Google him to find out

Santorum said:

I'm not sure what Santorum has been up to lately. I guess I should Google him to find out

No need to google it. Santorum is up to the same bullshit he was up to in 2008 (think culture warrior and then multiply it by 12) which means he's got about as much chance of getting nominated as Muammar Gaddafi does.

Santorum said:

No need to google it. Santorum is up to the same bullshit he was up to in 2008 (think culture warrior and then multiply it by 12) which means he's got about as much chance of getting nominated as Muammar Gaddafi does.

True, but I still like to help keep his special definition at the top of Google Search by Googling him every so often. You should try it.

Santorum said:

True, but I still like to help keep his special definition at the top of Google Search by Googling him every so often. You should try it.

No thanks I have more efficient ways of making myself vomit....

Forum List

Back