What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santa's Magic Shop

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! :D With the current success of Mrs. Claus' Kitchen, I figured that I would give the big guy in red a shot at his own topic with some ho, ho, ho, holiday magic!! :D Welcome to Santa's Magic Shop where you can watch some magical magic tricks, or post some of your own and even learn how to do them yourselves. :)

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc, do you know the story of how the angel came to be placed on top of the Christmas tree?

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc, do you know the story of how the angel came to be placed on top of the Christmas tree?

No, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with the angel from the Nativity story right?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Santa has having a hard time one year.
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.
When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.
Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said, "Hey Santa, I've got the tree you wanted, where should I put it?

And thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Santa has having a hard time one year.
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.
When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.
Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said, "Hey Santa, I've got the tree you wanted, where should I put it?

And thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
Did you make that up?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I once made a Christmas angel out of a vintage Michelob bottle and paper mache. We could never quite figure out how to get her to stay on the tree.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days