Santa Clarita Family fight over Toilet Paper--Jail and Injury

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
SANTA CLARITA (CBSLA) — A 26-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in Santa Clarita after a family fight over toilet paper turned physical, according to the sheriff’s department. According to the sheriff’s station, the son accused the mother of hiding the family’s toilet paper, and he allegedly punched her.

I don't get it why when you go to the store all the toilet paper rows have nothing on them. Fortunately, I had purchased enough to last 6 months about a month before the panic. Panicking about t paper. Family feuds over toilet paper. lol

A welfare baby fighting with his welfare single mom

SANTA CLARITA (CBSLA) — A 26-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in Santa Clarita after a family fight over toilet paper turned physical, according to the sheriff’s department. According to the sheriff’s station, the son accused the mother of hiding the family’s toilet paper, and he allegedly punched her.

I don't get it why when you go to the store all the toilet paper rows have nothing on them. Fortunately, I had purchased enough to last 6 months about a month before the panic. Panicking about t paper. Family feuds over toilet paper. lol

I find that to be a bit extreme....now if she was hiding the liquor I could see it.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lmao::laughing0301:

1586397698694.png

Forum List

Back