Sanity is returning to America -- PolitiFact's lie of the year -- No surprise!

I actually considered it possible that PolitiFact would find a way to choose something else. But there was no real alternative though they paid lip service to some others.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Things are looking up for America. Just as long as the media don't slide back into Obama's lap next year we have a chance to be healthy again. I'm not giving up!

Yeah I saw that on CNN.

It was complete bullshit. They were contradicting themselves as they were awarding the "Biggest lie of the year" to Obama. The talking heads, themselves, were saying the policies that were cancelled were sold after the law took effect, but in the next breath they said Obama never should have said that.

It was amazing.

Twist and turn little sister....

Obama and his mega PR machine stepped into a real s**tstorm and peons like you won't be able to pull him out of it.

Pants on Fire.

Last edited:
politifact%2Fphotos%2Ftom-pantsonfire-xport4_.gif

In Louisiana, you don't get maternity from any health care plan except from employers. Most outside of employer's health care don't even have "hospital".

The sad truth is Republicans really do want poor and uninsured Americans to die.

The sad truth is that it appears you could not address the topic of a thread even if your pitiful life depended on it.

That Republicans want Americans to be stuck with crap that does nothing? We knew that. It's part of "let him die".

In Louisiana, you don't get maternity from any health care plan except from employers. Most outside of employer's health care don't even have "hospital".

The sad truth is Republicans really do want poor and uninsured Americans to die.

The sad truth is that it appears you could not address the topic of a thread even if your pitiful life depended on it.

That Republicans want Americans to be stuck with crap that does nothing? We knew that. It's part of "let him die".

In your case...the sooner the better.

Beyond that the American people are stuck with all kinds of crap that does something....bad.

Keep dreaming though. One day, you'll be a slave and wonder what happened.

The 5 million that had their heath insurance cancelled because of Obamacare did not consider their policies crap. Most of them were high deductible policies that would cover catastrophic illnesses or accidents so they wouldn't die.

Now they have NO insurance and if they die for lack of health care it sure as hell wasn't the fault of the Republican. Not ONE Republican voted for this clusterfuck called Obamacare.

I won't be optimistic until Democrap Care gets dumped!
Otherwise, it is just a portal for continued social engineering and 'more of the same' on the horizon.

The 5 million that had their heath insurance cancelled because of Obamacare did not consider their policies crap. Most of them were high deductible policies that would cover catastrophic illnesses or accidents so they wouldn't die.

Now they have NO insurance and if they die for lack of health care it sure as hell wasn't the fault of the Republican. Not ONE Republican voted for this clusterfuck called Obamacare.

Then the left can scream about the millions who died from lack of health care instead of quoting that pathetic poorly-done Harvard study they keep quoting (even though it's been shown to be bunk).

I actually considered it possible that PolitiFact would find a way to choose something else. But there was no real alternative though they paid lip service to some others.

Things are looking up for America. Just as long as the media don't slide back into Obama's lap next year we have a chance to be healthy again. I'm not giving up!

Yeah I saw that on CNN.

It was complete bullshit. They were contradicting themselves as they were awarding the "Biggest lie of the year" to Obama. The talking heads, themselves, were saying the policies that were cancelled were sold after the law took effect, but in the next breath they said Obama never should have said that.

It was amazing.

SO you still refuse to admit that he lied...... OK...

Yeah I saw that on CNN.

It was amazing.

Politifact has the following categories:

True, mostly true, half true, mostly false, false, and pantsonfire.

The President's statement was true for about 95% of Americans. If that doesn't qualify it as 'mostly true',

then you tell us what is a 'mostly true' statement, and tell us why that's different from what the president said.

Yeah I saw that on CNN.

It was amazing.

Politifact has the following categories:

True, mostly true, half true, mostly false, false, and pantsonfire.

The President's statement was true for about 95% of Americans. If that doesn't qualify it as 'mostly true',

then you tell us what is a 'mostly true' statement, and tell us why that's different from what the president said.

"Period".

That would have been enough for PolitiFact to rate a statement by a Republican as a lie. The categorical non-asterisked statement would probably be enough to get a lie rating if made by a Republican. The "period" would be more than enough to send it over the top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back