Sanctuary State horror: Illegal Alien Uber Driver Charged With Multiple Rapes In California

Hey did you hear about that American guy Charlie Manson that led a group of other Americans to kill multiple people? Did you know that Americans are a mass murdering cult? Yeah, that’s about how dumb your OP sounds

Nobody really gives two shits about the micro percentages of shit...we like to acknowledge the greater percentages. Did you see the pie charts?
Here’s a chart for you. Thoughts?
bi-graphicsimmigrant%20crime.png

Hahaha...numbers games...you can’t be that stupid....are you?
340 million U.S. citizens vs. 11 million illegal cockroaches...wouldn’t you think “citizens would lead all categories”?
Show me a bar graph displaying per capita data....you know, the real data. The data smart people use.
Go for it. Show us one from a reliable source of your choosing. Citizens vs. immigrants crime rate per capita

Are you sure your bleeding heart is ready to hear the truth?
This data may cause you to roll up in the fetal position...you may need to shower quickly where you’ll fall to the floor while screaming “WHY ME!” at the sky....hahah
(If I were you I’d just call bullshit, fake news on the data and carry on with believing Mexicans are amazing fucking human beings.)
Here goes...grab your straight jacket.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear and demonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime of murder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.”

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Hey did you hear about that American guy Charlie Manson that led a group of other Americans to kill multiple people? Did you know that Americans are a mass murdering cult? Yeah, that’s about how dumb your OP sounds

Nobody really gives two shits about the micro percentages of shit...we like to acknowledge the greater percentages. Did you see the pie charts?

340 million U.S. citizens vs. 11 million illegal cockroaches...wouldn’t you think “citizens would lead all categories”?
Show me a bar graph displaying per capita data....you know, the real data. The data smart people use.
Go for it. Show us one from a reliable source of your choosing. Citizens vs. immigrants crime rate per capita

Are you sure your bleeding heart is ready to hear the truth?
This data may cause you to roll up in the fetal position...you may need to shower quickly where you’ll fall to the floor while screaming “WHY ME!” at the sky....hahah
(If I were you I’d just call bullshit, fake news on the data and carry on with believing Mexicans are amazing fucking human beings.)
Here goes...grab your straight jacket.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear and demonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime of murder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.”
I thought you wanted to do a per capita percentage comparison of citizens vs immigrants. So where is it? Or are you trying to change the subject

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

Forgive my skepticism but when I see an article that won’t release the raw data for the conclusions they are reporting, I can’t give it very much weight or credibility. The findings very well may be true, but they are in contrast of other reports that I’ve seen. So I’m gonna have to see the real numbers and not just an opinion article to believe these claims

Forgive my skepticism but when I see an article that won’t release the raw data for the conclusions they are reporting, I can’t give it very much weight or credibility. The findings very well may be true, but they are in contrast of other reports that I’ve seen. So I’m gonna have to see the real numbers and not just an opinion article to believe these claims

The raw data is very simple, convictions, as in folks that have been adjudicated. Methods don't get more simple than that.

Don’t worry bud...no apology needed. We all try to self manipulate when presented with data that makes up look like naive, ignorant fools.

The raw data is very simple, convictions, as in folks that have been adjudicated. Methods don't get more simple than that.

So show that data. Simple comparison of per capita data of crimes committed by citizens vs immigrants

So toss him in jail and/or deport him to a foreign jail... his actions don’t characterize the type of people that millions of others are.

Go ahead and connect the dots bud...don’t be scared.

california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp

Your bogus charts from Occidental Dissent - AGAIN ... REALLY? :rolleyes-41:

Why are they bogus...they don’t help your spin?
Pull your head from your ass beaner...wake the fuck up...your people are filth...the writing is all over the wall.
http://ag.ca.gov/cjsc/publications/candd/cd09/preface.pdf

Don’t worry bud...no apology needed. We all try to self manipulate when presented with data that makes up look like naive, ignorant fools.
You may do that but I prefer sticking to the facts. Nice diversion btw

So show that data. Simple comparison of per capita data of crimes committed by citizens vs immigrants

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimesdisproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear anddemonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime ofmurder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a totalprisonpopulation of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison systemfor thecrime of homicide.”

I saw that guy at the polls last November. He was wearing an Obama T-shirt, and he was voting.
If he was a billionaire he could just pay off the dames from reporting the assaults...
The feds need top do a dragnet plain and simple...

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimesdisproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear anddemonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime ofmurder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a totalprisonpopulation of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison systemfor thecrime of homicide.”
Oh ok, so we are dropping the scientific data and using articles to back up our arguments now? Ok, here you go then

Contrary to Trump’s Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

I love how you keep tweaking your arguments form immigrants commit more crimes to these twisted data sets that have nothing to do with the general population but are more focused on a criminal element within that population. Do you really think you are fooling anybody with what you are doing? So transparent

Stop the bullshit semantics. Illegals comprised about 3.5% of the total population and are convicted of 8% of the murders. The math isn't complicated, stop pretending it is.

Stop the bullshit semantics. Illegals comprised about 3.5% of the total population and are convicted of 8% of the murders. The math isn't complicated, stop pretending it is.

The majority of which could likely be contributed to MS-13 type thugs. Hardly reflective of the greater part of the immigrant population. So if you want to cut the shit then stop trying to use these numbers to paint immigrants as the devil.

Oh ok, so we are dropping the scientific data and using articles to back up our arguments now? Ok, here you go then

Contrary to Trump’s Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

Haha...I’ll play along.
Your editorial reads that 5% of inmates are “noncitizens”...lets break this shit down. Here’s your editorial:
Analyses of census data from 1980 through 2010 show that among men ages 18 to 49, immigrants were one-half to one-fifth as likely to be incarcerated as those born in the United States. Across all ages and sexes, about 7 percent of the nation’s population are noncitizens, while figures from the Justice Department show that about 5 percent of inmates in state and federal prisons are noncitizens”

So...if we have a total population of 323 million and an estimated illegal population of 11 million, the simple arithmetic shows that illegals make up less than 3% of our total population....right?
The total number of incarcerated in the U.S. is 2.2 million.
Your editorial states 5% of that total are illegals.
5% of 2.2M is 110,000...right?
110,000 is approximately 1% of 11 million...right?
So we can easily conclude that 1% of illegals are incarcerated...right?
So, 323M total population....2.1M CITIZENS incarcerated
2.1M represents just over .5% of the total U.S. population.

So, using the figures from your editorial can we conclude that illegals are nearly twice as likely to be incarcerated as are citizens?

Forum List

Back