San Francisco mayor's plan to combat flash mob looting will limit access to stores ahead of holidays

Michigan_militias_Whitmer_AP_.jpg

The governor should call up the militia!

I was in Costa Rica a while back, and all of the stores and banks in downtown San Jose have their entry doors locked, and you had to ring a bell to be buzzed in.
It looks like we may be heading for something like that here.

In other words, the SF Mayor is pretty much saying this:

"After much consideration, we have determined that the best way to reduce theft from retail establishments this Christmas season, is to close the stores."

I was in Costa Rica a while back, and all of the stores and banks in downtown San Jose have their entry doors locked, and you had to ring a bell to be buzzed in.
It looks like we may be heading for something like that here.

My husband points out that all gun stores and coin stores are already locked and sometimes have sort of air locks to make sure of you. So people can't just get buzzed in but hold the door for 20 more thugs.

In other words, the SF Mayor is pretty much saying this:

"After much consideration, we have determined that the best way to reduce theft from retail establishments this Christmas season, is to close the stores."
Well, really, I don't know what else he CAN say!! I have been following this carefully (because I live near Baltimore, nuff said?) and there were TWO DOZEN mass robberies over the weekend in Oakland, many in San Fran, two more yesterday, that's Monday ----- we are in so much trouble. How CAN they stop them? It's small armies moving fast each time.

These are the modern equivalent of Viking raids on the coast.

They'll be coming east soon, and the worthless RINO gov. of Maryland, Hogan, is giving a Crime Speech today, he says. I'm glad Trump just threw his support to Dan Cox for gov. instead of Hogan's pick Kelly Schultz, as if.

I'm pretty worried about this coming here, outside California. I figure, by this weekend, if not sooner.

Where would they strike? They are hitting high end stores and pharmacies and marijuana distributors in California all over. Pharmacies are obvious, espec. those giant, empty box CVS/Walgreen types. Also --- liquor stores, the Number One favorite in looting during riots. I'm surprised they haven't cleaned out liquor stores yet in California ----- maybe those are gated there, I don't know.

I only go to grocery stores and bookstores at this point, so maybe I'm safe enough, but I'm worried about when they start hitting the customers ---- taking everybody's purses who are in the store when the squad of blacks robs it. Shooting people. They could get a lot of money taking all the wallets and purses, and they may soon realize that. So that puts even grocery stores in danger.

There is smaller breakdown of law all over ---- black kids "selling candy" all over the New York subway, totally illegal and just protection money. All over Baltimore they've got the squeegie kids again, and of course they key your car after they do it if you don't give them enough, and you don't have a choice at the lights ---- they mob you. Baltimore has stopped this countless times in the last 40 years, but it's back worse than ever because nobody is keeping law and order here.

I don't live in Baltimore (are you KIDDING??? suicide) but in a well-off far suburb, and I bet our county exec is pretty worried right now, because there ARE colonies of blacks around. They are responsible for 97% of the crime in the county, I do not exaggerate.

Best thing a person can do today, is simply stay away from large urban downtowns.

Democrat leadership has destroyed the great American cities.

Just look at how many of the big cities have worthless Negro Mayors and Chiefs of Police. These incompetent uneducated Left Wing Negros will do nothing to address the tremendous crime and destruction in the cities.

Their solution is higher taxes for the businesses and more welfare along with some major league union ass kissing. Have a blind eye towards crime.

Then they wonder why everything failing.

So far, all the 'liberal' cities here in Connecticut have no flash mobs or looting.

I have no doubt that Governor Lamont would call in the National Guard if that started happening.

The worst we had is somebody driving thru a crowd of BLM protestors (at slow speed) when they tried to block his car. Nobody was seriously hurt.

I guess nobody actually read the article in the OP (as usual).

Restricting access to the stores is only one of several measures, including:

"San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott added during the press conference that law enforcement’s presence in the area will be increased "for the foreseeable future.""

"In 2018, state legislators passed a temporary law in response to complaints surrounding the law, which established a new crime of organized retail theft."

Forum List

Back