San Francisco bans reusable bags in coronavirus fight

Climate change requires drastic actions ..
So do pandemics....
So when unemployment runs out for half of Americans in a couple of months, you going to feed them or let them starve like it’s India?

If we wait for the liberals to give us the "all clear" on the pandemic, we will be poorer than India. Hell, we'll be poor than Ethiopia and Haiti. India isn't that bad nowadays, a large portion of their workforce is actively employed in the call center racket.

2007 - We must use reusable bags to save the city!!

2020 - We must stop using reusable bags to save the city!!

Hysterical.. Wonder what the NORMAL death count is from reusable bags?

Last 2 times out to the grocery, I clorox sprayed mine.. But still needed plastic for the rest..

Takes me twice as many trips up stairs to unload with paper/plastic..
I can tell you're no rocket scientist. But your groceries in your cloth bags to get them up your stairs.

Fortunately I live within easy walking distance of a supermarket.

No bag problem.

I just have them put the stuff back in the cart and I bring it home.

I have quite a collection just now.

Event he street bums aren't taking them because they're all in concentration camps cleverly disguised as "shelters".

I wish they'd use the plastic carts like Target....at least those can be burned.
Is that you, Bubbles?

iu

2007 - We must use reusable bags to save the city!!

2020 - We must stop using reusable bags to save the city!!

Hysterical.. Wonder what the NORMAL death count is from reusable bags?

Last 2 times out to the grocery, I clorox sprayed mine.. But still needed plastic for the rest..

Takes me twice as many trips up stairs to unload with paper/plastic..
I can tell you're no rocket scientist. But your groceries in your cloth bags to get them up your stairs.

Wow -- you've made my life SO much simpler and less stressful... LOL... But at the same time you're KILLING the environment and Greta Thuneberg is gonna find you and scold you...

Don't throw away your reusable bags. They will change their minds again.

Priorities can change over night. Mercer County PA isn't a Libtard County, but even here they looked they were going that way and switcheroo'ed.

I wouldn't be half surprised to see the "planet" take priority again, especially if the Left is able to install Sleepy Joe as Autocrat.

Amazing how little love liberals have for Mother Gaia when their own asses are potentially on the line. Where's your "Save The Planet" spirit gone to?

I look at it a little differently. The entire idea of the "reusable bag" bullshit was based upon the idea that liberals like to tell other people what they can and cannot do.

This whole coronavirus idea is based upon the same principle- telling people what they can or cannot do, and it seems even more intrusive than regular liberal ideas.

This had to take priority

So when unemployment runs out for half of Americans in a couple of months, you going to feed them or let them starve like it’s India?
Uh...what? Are you on drugs?

W Man is asking what the plan is in a few months after the unemployment runs out? Here in America, unemployment insurance is time limited. With 30% or more unemployment indefinitely, the remaining taxpayers aren't going to be able to carry these people indefinitely

Forum List

Back