San Fran wealth tax

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Never heard of it you say? The hell you say!

And get use do it. I envision a time when no tax increases will be reported by the media............ever.

But being rich, what can you do? If you try and turn on the fascists in government they will go down on you so fast, it would be like going to a movie theatre with Commie Harris. So you just play along and endure their PC BS as best you can, knowing that you no longer live in a free society.

And get use do it. I envision a time when no tax increases will be reported by the media............ever.

But being rich, what can you do? If you try and turn on the fascists in government they will go down on you so fast, it would be like going to a movie theatre with Commie Harris. So you just play along and endure their PC BS as best you can, knowing that you no longer live in a free society.

More taxes are always the leftists answer. What could possibly go wrong. Taxed to prosperity!!!

More taxes are always the leftists answer. What could possibly go wrong. Taxed to prosperity!!!
Well it does always solve all of our problems, every problem, every time, so why so contentious?

I plan to visit San Jose the capital of the high tech world. When i visit America that will be where i go. Maybe i will see San Francisco as well.

I plan to visit San Jose the capital of the high tech world. When i visit America that will be where i go. Maybe i will see San Francisco as well.

Yep, make sure you turn off the lights when you leave if no one else is there.

There is much i want to see in San Jose. Museum of Technology and Innovation. Headquarters of high tech firms. Water park. Imax theater. I dont really care if i see San Francisco or not.

Insist on the finest infrastructure in the world, you are tax revenue worth it!

San Fran will soon be the utopia for rats and the homeless.

Wait...........it already is.

My bad.

My bad.
Now is the best time to come up with solutions. How about contraceptives for rats? Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed can solve our homeless problem.

My bad.
Now is the best time to come up with solutions. How about contraceptives for rats?
I was thinking rather a clean needle program for the rats, at taxpayer expense, of course.

As for contraceptives, most of them are gay so I don't see the point.

Forum List

Back