San Fran video.. its really bad

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Country has become a 4th World under the Pol Pot Dems
SF was the greatest city in America until the last 20 years or so. Now its one of the worst on the planet

America is a FAKE, GARBAGE country

Fake Judges, Fake Police, Fake Senators , SUPER FAKE ELECTIONS
Fake Borders, Fake Constutition

I really need my own show on tV

Yes, thanks for the reminder and video, Quasar44. I hope we get a new President who will close the border again and a Congress that will support renewing the tried and true closed border` so they will stop harassing border states with expectations they're gonna get two hundred thousand dollars apiece from Biden the spendthrift who is gonna get more votes from border crossers while the American people are holding the sack for paying $500/per night for posh hotel rooms after they trash private properties on their way to sanctuary cities. To make matters worse, while they're having the time of their lives, us regular Americans are not able to fix stuff around our homes, farms, and ranches because gas, diesel, and groceries have prices going up, and they're not reducing the prices just because Biden hiccups fibbies about "all that he has done," ignoring the American taxpayer when he isn't lying to us. All border states may have two, three, or more sanctuary cities. I think I heard last week sometime that we had several million crossers since Biden welcomed the (criminal) world to come hither to the land of the formerly free so Nancy Pelosi can turn them into vassels to do jobs college kids used to do. Democrats are going to remind them they have to vote for their benefactors of all that nice money they got to "get started." Biden bought foreign votes with taxpayer money from the middle class and Pelosi railroaded laws into letting illegals vote, no questions asked, you mean old Republicans, you. :eek:

America is a FAKE, GARBAGE country

Fake Judges, Fake Police, Fake Senators , SUPER FAKE ELECTIONS
Fake Borders, Fake Constutition

I really need my own show on tV
It won't always be this way, Quasar44. I hear the liberal cities who defunded the police are fighting for their lives and property where police have been defunded. A few cities around the states have lost their police forces and can't get fill-ins because with all the paramilitants of Antifa and BLM folks are rioting frequently when they're not smacking down on whatever Nordstrom's and other fancy stores that are bereft and going bankrupt due to hands-off laws passed in lib cities to not stop thieves because the country profitted off of people who came over here on ships who were not whites who paid their own way.

Quasar, I think America is going to bounce back, because God loves America, and a lot of us pray every day for God to restore our freedoms of speech and other Amendment rights that the Marxist/Communists are trying to silence opponents to oligarches they hope to rule as. I don't think that's going to work, but I think if enough of us go to prayer meetings and live honorably in God's sight, plus get rid of the inflation curse foisted upon us; I think we will be restored.

It won't always be this way, Quasar44. I hear the liberal cities who defunded the police are fighting for their lives and property where police have been defunded. A few cities around the states have lost their police forces and can't get fill-ins because with all the paramilitants of Antifa and BLM folks are rioting frequently when they're not smacking down on whatever Nordstrom's and other fancy stores that are bereft and going bankrupt due to hands-off laws passed in lib cities to not stop thieves because the country profitted off of people who came over here on ships who were not whites who paid their own way.

Quasar, I think America is going to bounce back, because God loves America, and a lot of us pray every day for God to restore our freedoms of speech and other Amendment rights that the Marxist/Communists are trying to silence opponents to oligarches they hope to rule as. I don't think that's going to work, but I think if enough of us go to prayer meetings and live honorably in God's sight, plus get rid of the inflation curse foisted upon us; I think we will be restored.

Based on history.. Countries dont bounce back.
Once powerful nation goes into decline it just goes more and more in the abyss

Forum List

Back