San Antonia satanic group kicks off charity drive: menstruatin with satan

ive heard some thought provoking and interesting explanations of the philosophy. If your interested look up Marlyn Mansion (sic) and listen to how he describes it. I don’t know any nor have I spent any time around them so I can’t really judge whether their beliefs are good or bad.
I grew up in the San Francisco area so I'm well acquainted with that Anton Le Vay crowd. They always seemed like the ultimate contrarians and attention seekers more than evil to me.

I just think they've found a way to justify their intensely self centered and infantile life style.

of course those things are evil to me... but anything CAN be evil. People with extreme views of Christianity and Islam can be very evil as well
Yes, if they become overbearing and dictatorial in their views.
But satanists have an intensely ego driven philosophy that says their wants should not be thwarted by others.
It sounds infantile to me. Calling yourself a Satanist is not a subtle thing.
ive heard some thought provoking and interesting explanations of the philosophy. If your interested look up Marlyn Mansion and listen to how he describes it. I don’t know any nor have I spent any time around them so I can’t really judge whether their beliefs are good or bad.

I discovered him late in life and became a fan. He's very talented, well-spoken, intelligent and interesting.

And if the charity drive was actually meant to be helpful in any way, can the people really say that they worship a person who is never up to anything that is meant to be helpful towards other people?
Uh... they don't actually worship Satan, or even believe that Satan exists.
Why go with such a name for their group then, unless its just their way of trying to get the attention that they think that they deserve?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh, come on! The "Satanists" are just a group formed to poke fun at the attention-seeking, loudmouthed dipshits from these supposedly "religious" organizations, who definitely need some push-back.

The "Satanists" are assisting in a worthy cause that does not get the attention that it deserves. There are people around the world who skip school or work because they lack the basic necessities for dealing with the perfectly human function of menstruation and aren't permitted to even talk about it in societies, including our's, that attach such primitive superstition to it.

Why go with such a name for their group then, unless its just their way of trying to get the attention that they think that they deserve?
Because it is humorous, and because they are making a point about government "recognized" religion. And to get attention, sure. They want you to go see that they are actually a secular humanist charity.

Last edited:
Anyone can declare that they have a "religion." Supposedly no one else has the right to question it.

^^^ Those who think that there is no right to question things, they do know that asking questions is how a person learns about anything, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is the charity drive for Satan??

Are they donating to Satan or something??

I thought charity was a good thing, as long as you don't use the proceeds to pay for your own personal paintings and stuff like that.... #MAGA

Forum List

Back