Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

shit.............the miserable feminist bulldogs are out in droves tonight!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::funnyface:

bulldog.png

Samuel L Jackson said it....
Didn't you read the start of the thread.
My opinion is that he wasn't the only one. :eusa_shhh:

You need to read it...you stopped too early

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

Which means he had to hear the issues right? Or do you want to dance again?

Again...Samuel L Jackson voted for Obama because he was black
plain and simple.He didn't care what Obama's position was on anything.
He voted for him based on the color of his skin...

I don't care for dancing much....
If you don't understand my point... Well :tongue:

Next time we run a white guy, please run another Herman Cain and prove to us that your party is capable of electing a black person to high office.

Not appointed but ELECTED. Colon Powell and Condy Rice were not elected. They were selected. Tokens.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOePg4K0vI]Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube[/ame]

Yup ahhhhhhhhhh ( takes toke off ciggy in clasic Denis Leary style)

Last edited:
Samuel L Jackson said it....
Didn't you read the start of the thread.
My opinion is that he wasn't the only one. :eusa_shhh:

I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do.

So, you listen to what he says when you like it...then dismiss everything else. Great!

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

Sam L would have been fucked if Hermain Cain received the nominee vs. Obama. Cain could trace his roots to US Slaves. Obama could trace his roots to a typical white woman.

Of the black people who voted for Obama
I wonder how many of them felt the same way.

a lot...What about it?

The left insisted anyone that opposed Obama that was white was a racist. Any legit complaint no matter how justified is simply racist if a white person says it.

So I guess if black people say they voted for a black guy JUST cause of the color of his skin, that makes them racist. RIGHT? Isn't that one of the definitions? Supporting someone for no other reason then the color of their skin?

a lot...What about it?

Might have been a good idea to vote for someone
based on their position on the issues for starters.

They did...and he's black.
Oh I get it, you are trying to imply that blacks dont know shit about politics only that a black guy was running for pres. Is that it?
You dont have to dance for me

That IS what he said. He voted for him because he was black. If a white person said they voted for McCain because he was white you would be telling us he was a racist right? Or is that different?

Next time we run a white guy, please run another Herman Cain and prove to us that your party is capable of electing a black person to high office.

Not appointed but ELECTED. Colon Powell and Condy Rice were not elected. They were selected. Tokens.

Are you saying a black person only has worth if they are Democrats? :(

So, a black man can say he voted for a black man, because he was black... but a white man that says a black man voted for a black man because he was black, is a racist?

A neighbor once angrily looked me right in the face and said "I wouldn't vote for a N----- no matter how good he is", Should I use him as an example of all conservatives? No I shouldn't because racial as well as political stereotypes suck.

Last edited:
The Republicans Party is 90% white. It's why 90% of the Republican Party hate President Obama. We all thought that was "clear".

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

612 people in New Jersey? That 'study'? Again? Seriously? :lol::lol:

Twit.

“I voted for Barack because he was black. ’Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,” Jackson said. “That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama’s] message didn’t mean sh-t to me. In the end, he’s a politician. I just hoped he would do some of what he said he was gonna do."

Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’ | TheBlaze.com

Progressives are so.......well progressive!

lol045.gif

We all knew that in the beginning and the libtards called us racists.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must be one of those racist Democrat Dummies who doesn't even know that Barack Obama is also half White. We have a couple of those kind of Dummies on this board.

The vast majority of black Americans are part white, the percentage varies. It's funny when white conservatives use this line. It just reinforces what we blacks think about you.

I voted for Obama because he was black. I didn't vote for Alan Keyes, Micheal Steele or Al Sharpton and they are black.

Forum List

Back