Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

For all we know it could have been a pissed off neighbor, stalker, random killing or even a robbery...

Hell it could have been a pissed off ex-boyfriend - they could have been bi-sexual.

Not going back in the closet, but the first redneck christian fuck who wants to take a shot can go into the coffin. keep your bullshit in your church where it belongs, and if you don't like the world the way it is please bury yourself in a deep hole where you belong.

Ditto.

^Miserable Dumptruck. :thup:

:)

peace...

My Bad... Edited. :thup:

But she really is one. :lol:

:)

peace...

For all we know it could have been a pissed off neighbor, stalker, random killing or even a robbery...

Hell it could have been a pissed off ex-boyfriend - they could have been bi-sexual.

cop said from the beginning they didn't think the girls' sexuality had anything to do with it.

They don't think they were targeted for being homosexual. They think it was someone who knows them.

Maybe a pissed off queer dude, like Paulie, for example.

cop said from the beginning they didn't think the girls' sexuality had anything to do with it.

They don't think they were targeted for being homosexual. They think it was someone who knows them.

Maybe a pissed off queer dude, like Paulie, for example.

Time to renew the Paulie hostilities?

:popcorn:

For all we know it could have been a transgender bisexual stalking former friend, lover and cock sucking Al Qaeda operative experimenting with Sharia law.
But no law enforcement investigator spends 10 seconds on that line.
Something about motive and oppurtunity.

For all we know it could have been a transgender bisexual stalking former friend, lover and cock sucking Al Qaeda operative experimenting with Sharia law.

And the best possible motive is a lesbian hating homicidal maniac who no one knows in a small town.

:eusa_eh:

I'll place my bet on some drifter-loon who happened to be in the right place at the right time, or some jilted BF/GF/one-night stand wacko who sacrificed his/her virginity to a sexually confused-slut.

And the best possible motive is a lesbian hating homicidal maniac who no one knows in a small town.

:eusa_eh:

I'll place my bet on some drifter-loon who happened to be in the right place at the right time, or some jilted BF/GF/one-night stand wacko who sacrificed his/her virginity to a sexually confused-slut.

I never stated that I had any idea who it may be.
And I stated correctly this is not about politically correct anything and MEDIA RATINGS is what it amounts to.
As evidenced here there is a fascination with everything and anything lesbian with American males. Media responds to that. $$$$
Both sides are spinning this.
One side for their media ratings and the other alleging some form of national conspiracy that the "gay agenda" has over the media.
As usual I seek only the facts.
And to date none of the conspiracy motives have any credibility.
How long is this investigation now?

"There continues to be no evidence that the attack was motivated by the victim's sexual orientation" stated the lead detective yesterday.
And he is right.
With NO suspect known or under arrest how could anyone know the motivation behind the killing and how could there be any evidence?

Forum List

Back