Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

The one girl has made great progress and has been working with police sketchers on a composite of the suspect.
For the uninformed here as there are many:
1. Police have ruled out all known friends, associates and past known friends be they of any nature as the living victim WOULD HAVE IDENTIFIED THEM.
2. The assailant is someone unknown to the victims.
3. The assailant most likely had stalked the victims as this happened at night.
4. The assailant most likely was there for a while before the shooting and was very familiar with the park.
5. Both the victims were shot in the head so the assailant had to have known a good vantage point to get that close to shoot.

"There continues to be no evidence that the attack was motivated by the victims' sexual orientation," said Portland Police Chief Randy Wright.

^Last that was said about it that I can find... Apparently a Murder and Attempted Murder is only Newsworthy if the "Free Press" can put a Narrative of their Liking on it?... :dunno:

A kid was Murdered and another almost...

But there's nothing to see here now because Apparently it wasn't Motivated by Sexual Orientation.

Classic.

Kinda like how the Staged "Hate Crimes" by Lesbians in 2012 were no longer Covered once the Crime was Actually the Lesbians Staging the Crimes.

:)

peace...

If one survived then the couple was not assasinated. Someone needs to look up the definition too.

A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

It could have been another Lesbian you Fucking Stain...

Are there any AIDS Infested Fires near you?

peace...

Not from an eyewitness that saw a man fleeing the scene.
Police have run hundreds of DNA tests on friends, family,neighbors, old friends, old boyfriends, acquaintances, EVERYONE that knew or had known both these girls for the last 5 months now.
With no results.
As I stated earlier the shooter had to have known his vantage points meaning he came to kill, knew exactly where these 2 girls were indicating he had staked them out and knew exactly his exit vantage points after shooting.
Pretty clear this was a planned attack with victims in mind from the start by someone that did not know the girls but had seen them there before.

To be assassinated don't you have to be a political figure or head of state? if Pookie gets killed in a drive by in Chicago was he assassinated?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

peace...

Police have run hundreds of DNA tests on friends, family,neighbors, old friends, old boyfriends, acquaintances, EVERYONE that knew or had known both these girls for the last 5 months now.
With no results.
As I stated earlier the shooter had to have known his vantage points meaning he came to kill, knew exactly where these 2 girls were indicating he had staked them out and knew exactly his exit vantage points after shooting.
Pretty clear this was a planned attack with victims in mind from the start by someone that did not know the girls but had seen them there before.

Yeah... I posted that in Retort and it was some time ago... Thanks for coming to the Game with more Data.

By the way the Police Conclusion to Date is that they do NOT Believe Orientation played a Role. :thup:

peace...

peace...

With no results.

Yeah... I posted that in Retort and it was some time ago... Thanks for coming to the Game with more Data.

By the way the Police Conclusion to Date is that they do NOT Believe Orientation played a Role. :thup:

peace...

A police conclusion on a criminal investigation is someone under arrest and nothing short of that.

With no results.

peace...

A police conclusion on a criminal investigation is someone under arrest and nothing short of that.

I very clearly said to date... :thup:

There is ZERO Evidence that these Sexually Experimenting Kids fling was the Motivation for the Shooting.

But I am Certain by YOUR Motivation that you want it to be now. :lol:

peace...

peace...

There is ZERO Evidence that these Sexually Experimenting Kids fling was the Motivation for the Shooting.

peace...

No I don't and as someone that does not believe gays and lesbians choose their sexual orientation their sexuality did not need to be mentioned and this case should be handled from the start to finish the same no matter if they are gay or straight.
I do not need to hear media claims about their sexuality.
Your team is the one making the claims that their sexual orientation is chosen because they had a bad Daddy or some other absurd claim.
You require no evidence for that whopper yet jump on others when they have no evidence of the motivation of the killer.

peace...

No I don't and as someone that does not believe gays and lesbians choose their sexual orientation their sexuality did not need to be mentioned and this case should be handled from the start to finish the same no matter if they are gay or straight.
I do not need to hear media claims about their sexuality.
Your team is the one making the claims that their sexual orientation is chosen because they had a bad Daddy or some other absurd claim.
You require no evidence for that whopper yet jump on others when they have no evidence of the motivation of the killer.

Yeah because no young girl has ever experimented with it and had Daddy issues... Yep... That's right.

And all Strippers have GREAT Relationships with their Dads. :thup:

Humans make Sexual Choices ALL of the time... Squash that Tripe. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back