Same lie, different day (yawn)

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Is there any reason we should believe him this time?

tmdsu14110520141106063614.jpg

His press conference yesterday made it clear: He's not going to do the slightest thing. Just wait for Republicans to make all the initiatives, then then complain about how everything is their fault.

You won. Shouldn't you stop weeping already?

I do see your problem. Now, when the Republican House passes something stupid and/or crazy, they can't count on the senate to quietly squash it and spare them the embarrassment. Instead, it's going to get publicized, and Obama will look like a hero for using the veto. He's tried for 6 years to work with Republicans, but no longer has any motivation to do so.

I do see your problem. Now, when the Republican House passes something stupid and/or crazy, they can't count on the senate to quietly squash it and spare them the embarrassment. Instead, it's going to get publicized, and Obama will look like a hero for using the veto. He's tried for 6 years to work with Republicans, but no longer has any motivation to do so.
Wow. Nine fibs in one three-line post.

Is that a record?

The liberals are clearly becoming unhinged after being blown out in the election.

Back to the subject:
Is there any reason to assume Obama is telling the truth when he says he'll work with the GOP, after 6 years of not even trying to work with them?

Last edited:

Wow. Nine fibs in one three-line post.

Is that a record?

The liberals are clearly becoming unhinged after being blown out in the election.

Back to the subject:
Is there any reason to assume Obama is telling the truth when he says he'll work with the GOP, after 6 years of not even trying to work with them?

None whatsoever, although I wonder what his reaction will be to the realization that the special treatment he has enjoyed his entire life is coming to an end.

Now that is the truth and well worth repeating. So I think I will.

None whatsoever, although I wonder what his reaction will be to the realization that the special treatment he has enjoyed his entire life is coming to an end.
You expect Obola to realize ANYTHING out of this latest rejection of his big-govt liberalism?

Forum List

Back