Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

Ex-Trump campaign adviser says he will refuse to comply with Mueller subpoena
DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel
Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday, and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

:dunno: LOL! Well? Time for the Great Douche to START OUR NEWEST WAR! Insider
Trading with DrumpF LLC and 100 Days playing Golf with friends are not changing
the News Media off RUSSIA!

btw: He said the Great Douche did somethang wrong in the 2016 election most likely.

btw2: I would think tearing up a Grand Jury subpoena paper is not illegal. But doing it on Tee Vee would get a judge to order his arrest for contempt of court that rules these thags.
Mueller will just SMILE!

Last edited:
Ex-Trump aide Sam Nunberg to defy Mueller grand jury subpoena to testify and produce documents

He called in to MSNBC's Katy Tur just before 3:00 pm ET. He said he will rip up the subpoena on MSNBC's Ari Melber show at 6:00 pm ET.

Sam Nunberg, a former aide to President Trump, has been subpoenaed by Robert Mueller’s special council. However, Nunberg says he refuses to cooperate, citing he sees no reason to spend hours digging up emails of his from 2015 that are requested. He talks to Katy Tur over the phone about the development in Mueller’s case.

Sam Nunberg interview: Former Trump aide refusing to comply with Mueller subpoena

Last edited:
Good for him. Nobody should comply with Mueller's illegal witch hunt.
WHee! Let us see what happens? He just going to jail sooner. As was involved with Stones Crimes in 2016. As he does on want to rat out Stone.

Last edited:
He's on CNN going into great deal, he's emotional and thinks the investigation is a big joke. Says Trump didn't do anything, he says they asked him "did they speak Russian around the Whitehouse", LOL wow.

He is saying that they are pretending that Trump is some Manchurian Candidate. Seems Mueller has watched a few too many movies. I didn't like the remake, but the original in black and white was good.

Last edited:
Possibly, but that would open an avenue to challenge the legality of the investigation, and subsequently, the subpoena. If the investigation is based upon a fraudulently obtained FISA warrant, then the subpoena is moot - it is illegal by definition. Thus he has violated no law.

Ha Ha! What an idiot. He will go to jail....oh

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

This is BS. My thread was posted before yours. And sounds better BTW..

MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

Seems the mods can't read a clock as well...

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.
I just did and it said Baz' was opened one minute earlier.

Forum List

Back