Salon owner being rewarded for her courage

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
The Dallas County judge Clay Jenkins is a liberal control freak

but he seems to have a lock on the position and will be hard to defeat in an election

Undoubtedly the best on month gross the salon ever had. Good job!

Blue wave election is on!

Damn. I think I got this figured out.

1. Find some hateful thing that right wingers are all in for.
a. Refuse to bake a cake for gays.
b. Refuse to do your job and issue a legal marriage license,to some underclass
c. Insist on infecting as many people as possible because------MERICA!!

2. make outrageous statements in court.

3. Go on Fox to get the word out to all the nutbags.

4. Sit back and get rich cause the nutbags will gladly throw lots money at you.

Sounds pretty easy to me.

The RED TIDE is coming in.

The RED TIDE is coming in.

Dude, trump already sucked up all the oxygen in that non-starter.

People shouldn’t be rewarded for being morons. So I can only assume she’s being rewarded by other morons. Sick f**ks

that said, if you want to die, feel free. Keep your stupid swag from everyone else

she will need the money for the first lawsuit after she starts to be a virus spreader.

Are you referring to what she might catch while in prison? If my memory serves correct, that prison was releasing prisoners to avoid the danger of it.

If in fact she gets the virus while in prison, this could become a much bigger discussion.
Dangerous prisoners are being released To make room for law abiding citizens just trying to survive.

Forum List

Back