Safety First!!!!!!!!!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1626135819417.png

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my rear window.
I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.
I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.
Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.
I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down.
If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

View attachment 512011

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my rear window.
Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.
Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down.
If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

thats a relief Chic, when I first saw your title I thought this was going to be some sort of condom thing.

View attachment 512011

You're right. Be safe. I got your ISIS flag right here...this is the one you need to purchase.
1626136079220.png
:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 512011

You're right. Be safe. I got your ISIS flag right here...this is the one you need to purchase.
View attachment 512016:auiqs.jpg:
flag.jpg

View attachment 512011

I suppose I could borrow yours .......aren't you flying the Cuba one today????

View attachment 512011

View attachment 512027

You are disgusting slime.

Please go haunt someone else.

View attachment 512011

LOL, they are also in your home watching you jerk off and putting goodies in your cool aid

Forum List

Back