Safe and Effective® - Triple Jabbed Canadian PM Trudeau Has the ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how so many jab and mask Nazis get the ChiCom flu.

Claims the jab kept him from getting too sick. Anyone get a mild case of polio after getting vaccinated?

I know 5 people who’ve had the ChiCom flu. One had the mystery substance injected. Four had not. All 5 had mild symptoms.

I've had my two shots and two boosters because I trust in the science.

If any Americans don't trust the science then they should just refuse the vaccinations. Apparently about 90% of the million dead did just that.

If any Americans don't trust the science then they should just refuse the vaccinations. Apparently about 90% of the million dead did just that.
Is that counting those who died before a "vaccination" (I use that term loosely) was even on the market?

Good for you to have blind trust in government that won’t let you sue for what it does to you.

Won’t get those commercials in 2026 “If you or a loved had the ChiCom flu jab, you may be entitled to compensation” because the government is protecting big Pharma.

Is that counting those who died before a "vaccination" (I use that term loosely) was even on the market?
Yes, I would suggest it does. Some died of Covid through no wrong choice of their own.

But if that sours you on the idea, I can just as easily say 'no'.

qq.png

What science were you referring to?
Meister made the answer obvious when he asked if the million dead included those who didn't have a choice of a vaccine.

I said 'yes', they were included.

But I could just as easily have said 'no'.

Why don't you decide and then take it up with Meister?

Together you can decide on the question 'before' the science became relevant.

As to me and you? We're finished now.

How many of them were killed before the vaccines were available, because you know, counting them might be intellectually dishonest if you are smearing people who didn't want to get them....

Funny how so many jab and mask Nazis get the ChiCom flu.

Claims the jab kept him from getting too sick. Anyone get a mild case of polio after getting vaccinated?

I know 5 people who’ve had the ChiCom flu. One had the mystery substance injected. Four had not. All 5 had mild symptoms.

Cough, cough poison was the cure.

Meister made the answer obvious when he asked if the million dead included those who didn't have a choice of a vaccine.

I said 'yes', they were included.

But I could just as easily have said 'no'.

Why don't you decide and then take it up with Meister?

Together you can decide on the question 'before' the science became relevant.

As to me and you? We're finished now.
So there is no science that helped you to determine to inject that stuff into your body. Gotcha :thup:

Why do so many vaccinated people feel the need to virtue signal and act as if the unvaxxed are in some great danger of dying? The mortality rate is still under 1%, correct?
It's almost as if they realize there may be some adverse effects down the road and want to shame others into joining that risk pool.

Forum List

Back