Sadiq Khan calls Donald Trump a 'disgrace' for calling Covid-19 'the Chinese virus'

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Sadiq Khan calls Donald Trump a 'disgrace' for calling Covid-19 'the Chinese virus'

Truth be told, the impeached president trump is a disgrace for thousands of reasons, and that number grows each and every day.

disgrace.jpg

How in the fuck could citizens of London vote for a filthy, low IQ, Muslim midget?

Truth be told, the impeached president trump is a disgrace for thousands of reasons, and that number grows each and every day.

View attachment 313768

It IS the Chinese virus, ya knucklehead. It was concocted by Chinese scientists IN China, and the first cases were reported IN China. So yes, it is VERY appropriate to CALL it the Chinese virus, which it most certainly IS. Better luck next time, Sluggo.

Sorry, but who in the fuck is that??

Sounds like a goat fucker, but I don't want to be presumptuous.

Diddle ONE goat and you're labeled for life.

I built a bridge once but no one calls me a bridge builder.

View attachment 313768

It IS the Chinese virus, ya knucklehead. It was concocted by Chinese scientists IN China, and the first cases were reported IN China. So yes, it is VERY appropriate to CALL it the Chinese virus, which it most certainly IS. Better luck next time, Sluggo.

This might help a bit.
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

View attachment 313768

Trump has been a disgrace since before he took office.

Referring to covid-19 as the 'Chinese virus' is yet another example of Trump’s racism, ignorance, and hate.

It's a Chinese virus.

Just like terrorism is part and parcel of London, because of the Muslims.

It's a Chinese virus.

I think you might want to rethink you comment son. That virus hit Americans who have not seen china or a Chinese person. And when you talk about terrorism, you better look at this country.

It's a Chinese virus.

I think you might want to rethink you comment son. That virus hit Americans who have not seen china or a Chinese person. And when you talk about terrorism, you better look at this country.

My position is true, you moron. There is nothing to rethink.

It's a Chinese virus.

My position is true, you moron. There is nothing to rethink.

Like I said son, you might NEED to rethink your comments.

Forum List

Back