saddam hussein was himself, and had weapons of mass destruction.

the US has weapons of Mass Destruction, they found none in Iraq. We have had sanctions on Iraq since 1990. Everyone and their brother admits the war in Iraq was wrong.
Nice attempt at missing the point.
The war was wrong?
Ok, think about this for a moment.
We had other Persian Gulf nations screaming at us that the Hussein government was an imminent threat. Just what in the hell were we supposed to do? Let Iraq over run the Middle east and gain control of what was essentially the entire net economy of the planet?
Just remember this. as insignificant and disposable you may believe petroleum to be, the fact is the economic health of planet Earth is dependent upon the free flow of petroleum. It just is.
Try thinking outside your paradigm for once.

Well, there's one more who concedes that it was in fact 'blood for oil'.

Oh brother . Rewriting recent history are we ? Too bad most of us remember the whole thing .

Iraq was a bullshit war . W wanted to get saddam cause he tried to have bush elder killed .

And the rest is a historic disaster .

The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?

THAT above, is what we were TOLD....

Please stop twisting and turning and spinning.
i think it's launch, not delivered. mushroom cloud ? duck and cover. now iran will take iraq and they'll have the mushroom cloud, which they could never use.

no, saddma was evil in every sense of the word, i could never understand those who tolerate him.

So 4500 Americans dead and tens of thousands wounded and several trillion dollars spent was a good trade for Saddam's head in a noose?

Would you make that deal again? With your neck as part of it?

The term was "developing WMD's". Everyone on the left forgot that Hillary's husband said that Saddam was developing WMD's. President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with U.N. sanctions which means that he had a year to to hide them just like he hid his air force in neighboring Iran. All of a sudden Iran starts working on a nuclear program and the CIA wonders how the hell it happened.

'Everybody' on the left chose Obama as their nominee in 2008 because he was smart enough to oppose the war.

You're really an idiot.
that part is fine, but remember isis wasn't even junior league back then.

Oh brother . Rewriting recent history are we ? Too bad most of us remember the whole thing .

Iraq was a bullshit war . W wanted to get saddam cause he tried to have bush elder killed .

And the rest is a historic disaster .
again, that's the political narrative. and here we are in an election. listen it's a touchy subject. i'm a Trump supporter and i think he's wrong about this.

to think there could not have been wmds in all of iraq seemed pretty immature to me.

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE ...

www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-f...
The left has now conveniently changed to saying that no NEW WMDs were found. As if the “old” chemical weapons that were found couldn't have been put into the wrong hands by Saddam and used in a terrorist attack! The bottom line is: Weapons of mass destruction WERE found in Iraq.

New York Times Reports WMD Found in Iraq | US News ...
www.usnews.com/.../new-york-times-reports-...
U.S. News & World Report
Oct 16, 2014 - WMD were found in Iraq but does it matter? ... Do Reports of WMD Found in Iraq Vindicate George W. Bush?
Twelve Years Later, US Media Still Can't Get Iraqi WMD ...
The Interceptiraq...
Apr 10, 2015 - Twelve Years Later, US Media Still Can't Get Iraqi WMD Story Right ... And in a situation oddly analogous to the munitions found in Iraq, in 1993 ...
Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destru...
Wikipedia
The report also found that Iraq had worked covertly to maintain the intellectual and physical capacity to produce WMDs and intended to restart production once sanctions were lifted. In 2015 it was learned that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction had not been fully accounted for by UN inspections.

it's a political narrative.

I believe Bush. Saddam had no WMD's. You know he looked. And you know why, so it was a very, very thorough search for obvious reasons.

the US has weapons of Mass Destruction, they found none in Iraq. We have had sanctions on Iraq since 1990. Everyone and their brother admits the war in Iraq was wrong.

You're such an American patriot...thank you for your support for this country and defending world humanity by allowing them to suffer while false flagging world peace signs but doing 0.

JaneFondaTraitorcopy.jpg

slide_11.jpg

slide_87.jpg

Last edited:
As if the “old” chemical weapons that were found couldn't have been put into the wrong hands by Saddam and used in a terrorist attack!

Well.....that would likely be true. In any event, you're babbling about an irrelevancy.
You consider it irrelevant because the report violates the left wing narrative.

You consider me left wing because you're a fucking idiot. Fact still remains, we had no business invading Iraq.

The question is, was the smoking gun that we could wake up to, weapons of mass destruction that could be delivered to us in 45 minutes in the form of a mushroom cloud?

i think it's launch, not delivered. mushroom cloud ? duck and cover. now iran will take iraq and they'll have the mushroom cloud, which they could never use.

no, saddma was evil in every sense of the word, i could never understand those who tolerate him.

So 4500 Americans dead and tens of thousands wounded and several trillion dollars spent was a good trade for Saddam's head in a noose?

you're coming from a too emotional perch, it's not the price is right, and it wasn't back then. this is a marketing blitz by liberals and democrats. how would you reconcile/juxtapose hiroshima and nagasaki using your example's formula.

The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more: BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

i have an iraq vet friend who confirms the above. we couldn't even find saddam himself for a long time. i still can't believe the narrative is pinned to "we didn't find any". that seems childish to me, which brings me back to the democrat party of the alarmist.

and the fact that he did in fact kill hundreds of thousands of men women and children with chemicals, which is hard to overlook. having saddam and his thug associates gone is more important than a political narrative.

Last edited:

You're such an American patriot...thank you for your support for this country and defending world humanity by allowing them to suffer while false flagging world peace signs but doing 0.

JaneFondaTraitorcopy.jpg

slide_11.jpg

slide_87.jpg

Chamberlain's certainty that Munich was a good idea was equivalent to Bush's certainty that invading Iraq was a good idea.

Fact still remains, we had no business invading Iraq.

Of course its not your business Dexter to care that Saddam committed genocide of close to a million children, women and men, because only your opinion matters about who lives and dies.

giphy.gif

slide_87.jpg

you're coming from a too emotional perch, it's not the price is right, and it wasn't back then. this is a marketing blitz by liberals and democrats. how would you reconcile/juxtapose hiroshima and nagasaki using your example's formula.

The New York Times shockingly admitted in an explosive front page report that thousands of WMDs were found in Iraq since the start of the war:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more: BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

i have an iraq vet friend who confirms the above. we couldn't even find saddam himself for a long time. i still can't believe the narrative is pinned to "we didn't find any". that seems childish to me, which brings me back to the democrat party ofthe alarmist.

Was that a yes or a no? Would you trade your life to remove Saddam Hussein?

i have an iraq vet friend who confirms the above. we couldn't even find saddam himself for a long time. i still can't believe the narrative is pinned to "we didn't find any". that seems childish to me, which brings me back to the democrat party of the alarmist.

and the fact that he did in fact kill hundreds of thousands of men women and children with chemicals, which is hard to overlook.

Japan attacked us. Saddam Hussein never attacked us.

Chamberlain's certainty that Munich was a good idea was equivalent to Bush's certainty that invading Iraq was a good idea.

Absolutely, one was weak and folded like a bitch and the other one [Bush] was strong and prevented more people from genocide. I take it that you vote for more genocide.

blame-game-large.jpg

slide_87.jpg

Twelve Years Later, US Media Still Can’t Get Iraqi WMD Story Right

The chemical ordnance described in the Times series falls into two categories:

The first was munitions that had been sealed in bunkers at Iraq’s Al Muthanna weapons complex by U.N. inspectors during the 1990s. The inspectors destroyed enormous quantities of chemical weapons at Al Muthanna between 1992 and 1994, including 480,000 litres of live chemical weapons agent, but some could not be incinerated because it was too dangerous to move it. The U.N. and U.S. knew these chemical weapons were there, Saddam Hussein knew they knew, and there was no way for the Iraqi military to access them without the world immediately finding out. But after the invasion the U.S. failed to secure the site, and insurgents broke into the bunkers to retrieve some of the munitions. This is well-known to anyone who follows this issue closely. However, the U.S. media, as Duelfer puts it, periodically “rediscover this and get excited about it.” (The Intercept explained some aspects of the remaining Al Muthanna munitions last fall.)

The second category was simply ordnance that the Iraqi military had lost track of. Says Duelfer, “Keeping in mind that they used 101,000 munitions in the Iran-Iraq War … it’s not really surprising that they have imperfect accounting. I bet the U.S. couldn’t keep track of many of its weapons produced and used during a war.” And as the Times series notes, Iraq’s chemical shells often looked identical to its conventional ones: “An X-ray of internal features was sometimes the only way to tell [the difference].”

That was never the question. We were never told that. The UN was inspecting them for a reason. Sanctions were in place for a reason. The bigger fear was a dirt bomb given to terrorists, their scud missles only reached as far as Israel.
YOU ARE MISINFORMED or just lying, take your pick....
You're a dumbfuck. Your idiotic response proves it.

Forum List

Back