Saddam got a trial, Qaddafi got a bullet

Very good point. And this was the most blatant up front 'War for Oil' i've ever seen. Shame on the Liberal Press and all others who were cheerleading for this war.

At least a "War for Oil" makes sense for the national interest. Unlike a war in which a tin-pot dictator, bottled up in his own country, is touted as an "immediate threat" to the U.S. with nuclear fears added that couldn't have reached fruition for a decade or more.

to start with there has never been a deceleration of war. This was and still is my biggest concern. Its not Obama's place in life to decide when, where and how our military is used except when certain conditions are met
Qaddafi nor Egypt had met those special conditions

obama061.jpg

Very good point. And this was the most blatant up front 'War for Oil' i've ever seen. Shame on the Liberal Press and all others who were cheerleading for this war.

At least a "War for Oil" makes sense for the national interest. Unlike a war in which a tin-pot dictator, bottled up in his own country, is touted as an "immediate threat" to the U.S. with nuclear fears added that couldn't have reached fruition for a decade or more.

to start with there has never been a deceleration of war. This was and still is my biggest concern. Its not Obama's place in life to decide when, where and how our military is used except when certain conditions are met

Hey, my Neighbor has a bunch of unpaid Parking Tickets. Should He Worry? :eek:

One:

Torture, under International Law and Under U.S. Law. Torture is banned. No person under U.S. Detention or U.S. Control can be Tortured.

Qaddafi was NEVER UNDER U.S. CONTROL.

He ran and attempt to hide from Rebel Forces in Libya. He was a deposed Leader. He was never under U.S. Control.

What is really gripping your tightie whitie ass is that Qaddafi is dead...period.

Not only is Qaddafi dead, but he is dead and NO U.S. TROOPS WERE INVOLVED AND YOUR FUCKING HATING IT.

Let's Look At The RePug Score Board.

Under President Obama.

1. Usama Bin Laden Dead.

2. Major Leaders of al_Qeada dead.

3. No Terrorist Attacks.

4. Murbarak ousted and facing trial.

5. Qaddafi Killed.

6. U.S. Withdrawing From Iraq.

Under The Shrub.

1. Worst Terrorist Attack In U.S. History.

2. Allowed Bin Laden To Escape From Tora Bora Mountains.

3. Supported A Treaty That Gave Bin Laden Safe Haven In Pakistan.

4. Two Illegal and Un-Constitutional Wars.

5. Over 3.5 Million Jobs Lost in last of 2008.

6. Left U.S. With An $11,000,000,000,000,00.00 Debt.

7. Turned Control of U.S. Economy Over To The People's Republic of (Communist) China.

8. Over Nine Billion Dollars In U.S. Tax Payer Dollars go "Missing and/or Un-Accounted for" from the Iraqi Provisional Government.

9. Failed To Capture Usama Bin Laden ("Dead or Alive").

10. Gave Free Pass Qaddafi from "Axis of Evil".

It really puts your frillies in bunch to know how badly the shrub failed.

I'm Fucking Lovin' It.

Bush a loser, Obama a winner. End of story, neo-cons and libertarians. Tuff luck.

Hey, my Neighbor has a bunch of unpaid Parking Tickets. Should He Worry? :eek:

sounds funny, but it is exactly my point. Obama is not god, he was not elected to decide for us who we assassinate or not. That is funny though

Bush a loser, Obama a winner. End of story, neo-cons and libertarians. Tuff luck.

Jake, Sometimes you are so like a Paris Prostitute during the German Occupation. :)

Do you reload for the opposition too, or just stay focused on the Happy Endings?

I understand if MultiTasking Fucks with your concentration.

One:

Torture, under International Law and Under U.S. Law. Torture is banned. No person under U.S. Detention or U.S. Control can be Tortured.

He ran and attempt to hide from Rebel Forces in Libya. He was a deposed Leader. He was never under U.S. Control.

What is really gripping your tightie whitie ass is that Qaddafi is dead...period.

Not only is Qaddafi dead, but he is dead and NO U.S. TROOPS WERE INVOLVED AND YOUR FUCKING HATING IT.

Under President Obama.

1. Usama Bin Laden Dead.

3. No Terrorist Attacks.

5. Qaddafi Killed.

Under The Shrub.

7. Turned Control of U.S. Economy Over To The People's Republic of (Communist) China.

8. Over Nine Billion Dollars In U.S. Tax Payer Dollars go "Missing and/or Un-Accounted for" from the Iraqi Provisional Government.

I'm Fucking Lovin' It.

Nice Fantasy you live in.

One:

Under President Obama.

1. Usama Bin Laden Dead.

3. No Terrorist Attacks.

5. Qaddafi Killed.

Under The Shrub.

I'm Fucking Lovin' It.

If no US troops were involved how can Osama Obama take credit for the take-down?

No troops, no credit.

Leading from behind as usual.

One:

Under President Obama.

1. Usama Bin Laden Dead.

3. No Terrorist Attacks.

5. Qaddafi Killed.

Under The Shrub.

I'm Fucking Lovin' It.

your a long way off of the reservation dude. I dont know even were to start
There was ground troops in both wars Obama got us involved in with no congressional oversight, there not ours, YET

With projected receipts significantly less than projected outlays, the budget proposed by President Bush predicts a net deficit of approximately 240 billion dollars, adding to a United States governmental debt of about $10.8 trillion. 2008

this has had 5 trillion added to it in 3 years, less than W added in 8 with 9-11 and 2 wars and a full blown liberal congress in 07-08 who are resp for most of it as our 2007 deficit was 163 billion dollars

The job loss sense 2008 is 6 million, that would be SENSE 2008, let me help you with that lie
this is called a link
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...Luw7xk&usg=AFQjCNGm3dC5rf0yae-MejvTNykVWcKb1g

2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999 108,416 21,816 572 6,735 14,510
2004...... 131,435 109,814 21,882 591 6,976 14,315
2005...... 133,703 111,899 22,190 628 7,336 14,226
2006...... 136,086 114,113 22,531 684 7,691 14,155
2007...... 137,598 115,380 22,233 724 7,630 13,879
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406
2009...... 130,807 108,252 18,557 694 6,016 11,847

2010...... 129,818 107,337 17,755 705 5,526 11,524

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...Luw7xk&usg=AFQjCNGm3dC5rf0yae-MejvTNykVWcKb1g

as you can see you numbers are no correct, unless of course the govt has lied here
OBL was killed by Navy seals using Intel from before BHO was elected

The only UN constitutional wars are the ones BHO has been involved in, GWB had congress bless both wars he had no choice in fighting

AS far as the missing money in Iraq, BHO has given the UAW 80 billion dollars of our wealth. He has given other unions 100s of billion
He has spent billions on killing Qaddafi
He has spent billions in loaning money to companies that either went over seas or went BK. and from all of these activities many have given him back that same wealth to put in his "re-election" coffer

Those pilots they flew the early missions, that moved the drones, serviced them, put weapons on them delivered the weapons etc... etc... etc.. are not U.S. Troops?

The only thing I hate is this obsession you losers have with hating GWB, and you constant lies about what he did an who he was, it is pathetic

Last edited:
One:

Under President Obama.

1. Usama Bin Laden Dead.

3. No Terrorist Attacks.

5. Qaddafi Killed.

Under The Shrub.

I'm Fucking Lovin' It.

If no US troops were involved how can Osama Obama take credit for the take-down?

No troops, no credit.

Leading from behind as usual.
And for the nefarious purpose of pandering for second term. What else is new?

Jake, Sometimes you are so like a Paris Prostitute during the German Occupation. :)

Do you reload for the opposition too, or just stay focused on the Happy Endings?

I understand if MultiTasking Fucks with your concentration.

Jake must have some Vichy French in the family tree...or the tree is a stump.

I haven't decided which yet.:lol:

Its out of control with these loons guys
There is so much BS going on, can you imagine if GWB woke up one morning and began bombing Iraq when he wanted to?

But the cowboy/chickenhawks would have screwed it all up. If they had even not gone with the dictator they knew, as Boooosh W did- incredibly cynical cold warriors who have hopefully left the scene forever....nothing but disaster in practice, but would have done it all right in the dreams of the ignorant brainwashed dupes....Moonies! pffffft!

geezus....your Mr.Shamen without the color bullshit......:eusa_eh:

if the situation between Iraq and Iran today, was the same as it was back then,with the same players in their Governments.....i think Obama would be supporting Iraq also...just sayin.....

About the same way he suported the Democracy movement in Iran......by paying lip-service to it.

so far i dont think Obama has done much lip synching.....

Forum List

Back