Saddam got a trial, Qaddafi got a bullet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKFgGf5Bok]Hitler Finds out Gaddafi was killed - YouTube[/ame]

if the situation between Iraq and Iran today, was the same as it was back then,with the same players in their Governments.....i think Obama would be supporting Iraq also...just sayin.....

there is never a clear choice with those events. The bottom line is after 1991 Saddam was told to clean it up, with big brother watching
He did not

2 different events, times as well as endings

Obama kept people from dying in Libya and brought down a terrible dictator who was behind attacks on the US without the loss of a single American. Their people put up billboards thanking our president for his support. Qaddafi sent a letter of appreciation to Republicans thanking them for their support.

you dishonest asshole.....the fucking link you put up about this said he sent a letter to CONGRESS....not the Republicans.....you talk about Republicans being lowlifes Dean....take a look in the mirror.....you will see another one....

Obama kept people from dying in Libya and brought down a terrible dictator who was behind attacks on the US without the loss of a single American. Their people put up billboards thanking our president for his support. Qaddafi sent a letter of appreciation to Republicans thanking them for their support.

you dishonest asshole.....the fucking link you put up about this said he sent a letter to CONGRESS....not the Republicans.....you talk about Republicans being lowlifes Dean....take a look in the mirror.....you will see another one....

To start with the old sending a letter of thanks is nothing but race baiting, something Dean is an expert at as every left winger kook is.
I could send Dean a letter thanking him for his contributions to H Cain, and for his work in the past supporting GWB
Means the same as what he posted, nothing

Obama has done something that we have no idea what the end game is going to be. Egypt is not going very well, if it was it would be front page news
Now we have been the leader (with no approval from congress) of the assassination of a countries president (dictator) as well as the change of there future 4 ever. Bottom line. Mr noble peace prize winner has turned out to be quite the outlaw with these drones and navy seals.

But the cowboy/chickenhawks would have screwed it all up. If they had even not gone with the dictator they knew, as Boooosh W did- incredibly cynical cold warriors who have hopefully left the scene forever....nothing but disaster in practice, but would have done it all right in the dreams of the ignorant brainwashed dupes....Moonies! pffffft!

My guess is the Arab Spring with Pubs would have been a p. 8 article about a riot crushed by gov't forces....move along, nothing to see here...with P. 1 anti gay marriage measures and a giant prison construction programs...A-holes.

YAY!! WHOOPY!! They murdered his family too!! Seriously,why are Americans celebrating this? There will be no benefit to them at all. Cheap oil? Yea don't count on it. And their own country is still crumbling. Oh well,another convenient distraction i guess.

who said they want the oil to make gas cheaper for the rest of us? they want it so they can continue to tell everyone theres a shortage when in fact, there isnt one and theres never been one. that way when they raise the prices they can say the drop in supply caused the demand to raise or whatever. then they pocket the ridiculous profits, oh and all while paying just about no corporate income tax.

Well at least we agree this thing was all about oil. That old "It's all for the children and Democracy" stuff is such B.S.

But the cowboy/chickenhawks would have screwed it all up. If they had even not gone with the dictator they knew, as Boooosh W did- incredibly cynical cold warriors who have hopefully left the scene forever....nothing but disaster in practice, but would have done it all right in the dreams of the ignorant brainwashed dupes....Moonies! pffffft!

What are you babbling about?

Interesting that the dishonest can not only find fault in what did happen but in your case bitch and moan about the little voices in your head.

Last edited:

if the situation between Iraq and Iran today, was the same as it was back then,with the same players in their Governments.....i think Obama would be supporting Iraq also...just sayin.....

About the same way he suported the Democracy movement in Iran......by paying lip-service to it.

Actually I don't even think he did that, he was quiet when the uprisings happened in Iran.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?:cuckoo:

What the fuck are you even trying to say?:cuckoo:

I think the Taliban is wanting to Recruit Franco about now.... No wait.... :eusa_whistle:

About the same way he suported the Democracy movement in Iran......by paying lip-service to it.

Actually I don't even think he did that, he was quiet when the uprisings happened in Iran.
What he has been is silent on is their weapons program.

He briefly said he supported peace protestors, but because it was more problematic to him he also dropped it just as quickly dispite the fact they're a nuke threat and a huge terrorist threat.

Has anyone noticed how little effect all of that bowing and apologizing got us?

More of the same is what we got.

Last edited:
Very good point. And this was the most blatant up front 'War for Oil' i've ever seen. Shame on the Liberal Press and all others who were cheerleading for this war.

At least a "War for Oil" makes sense for the national interest. Unlike a war in which a tin-pot dictator, bottled up in his own country, is touted as an "immediate threat" to the U.S. with nuclear fears added that couldn't have reached fruition for a decade or more.

Very good point. And this was the most blatant up front 'War for Oil' i've ever seen. Shame on the Liberal Press and all others who were cheerleading for this war.

At least a "War for Oil" makes sense for the national interest. Unlike a war in which a tin-pot dictator, bottled up in his own country, is touted as an "immediate threat" to the U.S. with nuclear fears added that couldn't have reached fruition for a decade or more.

Don't you mean "Tin-Horn"?

Oh, who buys that "War for Oil" BS?

Wait a minute.........didn't the Lockerby Bomber get released so BP could get Libyan off-shore drilling rights?

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Right after the balloon went up in the Libyan version of the Arab Spring the price of gas went from $1.95/ gal to over $4.

Sounds like a "War For Oil" to me.

Iraq provides 3% of the worlds oil, now when it comes to what Obama has done with Egypt and Libya is anybodies guess'He has never shared with us why we killed these people with tax payer owned "stuff"

At least a "War for Oil" makes sense for the national interest.

IF Obama is in charge. When Bush was in office, a war for oil was war crimes.

Reality depends on the party in charge. ALL acts by the glorious peoples fascist democrats are good and pure. All acts by the infidel Republicans are evil.

Unlike a war in which a tin-pot dictator, bottled up in his own country, is touted as an "immediate threat" to the U.S. with nuclear fears added that couldn't have reached fruition for a decade or more.

Obama Akbar indeed!

Forum List

Back