Sacramento Woman, 20, Netted In Super Bowl Human Trafficking Sting

My son want to drive into San Francisco tonight we said no way, take Bart in..it is going to be crazy.

Tonight? Its going to be insane. On a normal friday its an hour from Lombard to the Moscone Center. I could probably walk there faster, tonight.

If he tries to use 101 or 280 to get there, he should bring a meal and a change of clothes. Its gonna be a while.
I'm glad I will be in Sacramento tomorrow. I want no parts of Superbowl madness.

You are really close to Tahoe, your about 1 hour north of me I guess. But you still have the hike over to get to interstate 5...

My son want to drive into San Francisco tonight we said no way, take Bart in..it is going to be crazy.

Tonight? Its going to be insane. On a normal friday its an hour from Lombard to the Moscone Center. I could probably walk there faster, tonight.

If he tries to use 101 or 280 to get there, he should bring a meal and a change of clothes. Its gonna be a while.
I'm glad I will be in Sacramento tomorrow. I want no parts of Superbowl madness.

I'll probably be in Sonoma tomorrow. Either drinking wine in the park with family........or baby sitting my 4 year old niece. Her new obsession is music videos. So we usually spend hours dancing in the living room.

And that's why I never skip my cardio.

Either way, I'm hoping to avoid the craziness. I figure the out of towners will be clumping in Napa.

As long as the women are 18 or over, who cares? Slavery of any sort is not inherently bad. The notion of slavery being bad is an artificial construct...a more... an evolving value. Things are good, then bad, then good again.

Slavery most certainly is inherently evil. A human being does not have the right to own another human being like a head of cattle.

You are really close to Tahoe, your about 1 hour north of me I guess. But you still have the hike over to get to interstate 5...
580 to I-5 North then 4 over to 99. Large 2 day volleyball tournament.

I'll probably be in Sonoma tomorrow. Either drinking wine in the park with family........or baby sitting my 4 year old niece. Her new obsession is music videos. So we usually spend hours dancing in the living room.

Either way, I'm hoping to avoid the craziness. I figure the out of towners will be clumping in Napa.

Over $1000.00 for a room in Santa Clara...lol...$2000.00 at the Hilton...

Priceline.com | Stay

Over $1000.00 for a room in Santa Clara...lol

Priceline.com | Stay

Sweet baby Jesus.

Over $1000.00 for a room in Santa Clara...lol...$2000.00 at the Hilton...

Priceline.com | Stay

Some of guys I know at Cisco are sleeping in the office. :laugh:

As long as the women are 18 or over, who cares? Slavery of any sort is not inherently bad. The notion of slavery being bad is an artificial construct...a more... an evolving value. Things are good, then bad, then good again.

Get off your faux high and mighty perch.
Depriving people of free will is not inherently bad? That is news to me.
Well, I guess that if you are a Christian then you may think it is "bad". Thought it is still a value you have assigned to it.

First off the girls were under age and handed over to CPS

Second..you seem to think it is ok....ummmm must be someone who loves having sex in cufflinks and having full power over your mate..creep

Yeah, if the girls are underage then it is pretty sick.

Slavery most certainly is inherently evil. A human being does not have the right to own another human being like a head of cattle.
Gee thanks, God.

Well, I guess that if you are a Christian then you may think it is "bad". Thought it is still a value you have assigned to it.
I'm not a christian. I'm just aware most people would not willingly like to be owned.

Like you said if the woman is over 18, has the free will to do as she wants and she chooses that lifestyle then its on her ...or every man in the area...lol

Forum List

Back