Human Trafficking Bust in Florida

Now the European Union forbids the Hungarians to protect their children from the propaganda of perverts. The same will happen in the US. The US Army is now a puppet in the hands of Chinese communists and American buggers and feminists.

And the Trumpsters never had any right doctrine. They are just artists.

Americans have become idiots and it's easy for left-wing crooks to play good cop and bad cop by fucking them in the ass.

Why don't they call the Republican Party the Tories? Are they still different than Tori?

It should be no surprise that child trafficking is seeing record numbers.
This President's treasonous ignoring the southern border has allowed a horde of parentless children into America. With all too many of these kids getting in via child traffickers taking advantage of a President who doesn't care.

It's a sign of a sick mind when a thread is carried on primarily by the same person responding to himself/herself.

It should be no surprise that child trafficking is seeing record numbers.
This President's treasonous ignoring the southern border has allowed a horde of parentless children into America. With all too many of these kids getting in via child traffickers taking advantage of a President who doesn't care.
What does, Ignoring the Southern border mean? Yes, the admin is taking in the parentless children that illegally crossed the border, until their day in court, under the law, immigration court.

But please tell me, what president, did not do that, did not take in the under age children without parents????

What does, Ignoring the Southern border mean? Yes, the admin is taking in the parentless children that illegally crossed the border, until their day in court, under the law, immigration court.

But please tell me, what president, did not do that, did not take in the under age children without parents????

The issue isn't with under age children.

As opposed Reich Wing Knuckle Dragging Pedo's?

I do not distinguish between sicko's, only fuck was Meat Head MAGA Shit Stains do.
You were saying?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

JGUGgIo.gif

Eric Greitens Accused of Physical Abuse In Affidavit Filed By Ex-Wife.

Missouri Lawmake (Republican) Rick Roeber Resigns Amid Allegations He Abused His Children

Traitor Endorsed-GOP Candidate For U.S. Senate Suspends Campaign After Losing Custody Battle and Abuse Allegations.

Republican House Candidate Accused of Abusing Stepdaughter In Texas.

Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 26

Eric Greitens Accused of Physical Abuse In Affidavit Filed By Ex-Wife.

Missouri Lawmake (Republican) Rick Roeber Resigns Amid Allegations He Abused His Children

Traitor Endorsed-GOP Candidate For U.S. Senate Suspends Campaign After Losing Custody Battle and Abuse Allegations.

Republican House Candidate Accused of Abusing Stepdaughter In Texas.

Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 26

That's ok, Hunters reported pedo pics will make that all go away....Father, like son.

Had one at my church when a kid.I am sure he was republican I was part of the membership that voted him out. But I understand your point.
Was he a 'Nam vet? Their service made a good percentage of them asocial messes who forgot their upbringing, exacerbated by being spit on either when they got home or later on in debates of hatred for what they tried to do, which was to stop the Communists in VietNam whose prison camps in no way followed the Geneva Convention. I am not defending the crime committed, I'm just trying to see if PTSD blocked brain reasoning in the victim/perpetrators. To make matters worse, some wives couldn't deal with the stranger that came home and wanted her children out of the way and creatively fixed a false narrative of child abuse backed up by rehearsed testimony of one or more children. That way, she got the house and properties and free payments from him for her attorney. I'm a septuagenarian and I have seen both sides. Nothing about PTSD is nice. Nothing.

Was he a 'Nam vet? Their service made a good percentage of them asocial messes who forgot their upbringing, exacerbated by being spit on either when they got home or later on in debates of hatred for what they tried to do, which was to stop the Communists in VietNam whose prison camps in no way followed the Geneva Convention. I am not defending the crime committed, I'm just trying to see if PTSD blocked brain reasoning in the victim/perpetrators. To make matters worse, some wives couldn't deal with the stranger that came home and wanted her children out of the way and creatively fixed a false narrative of child abuse backed up by rehearsed testimony of one or more children. That way, she got the house and properties and free payments from him for her attorney. I'm a septuagenarian and I have seen both sides. Nothing about PTSD is nice. Nothing.
No, he was a deacon and it was well documented about his sexual problems. ''The straw that broke the camel's back'' was his refusal to be ministered to and have hands placed on him and prayed for. Other than that all the gossip about him I discounted in my decision. I was 12-13 years old at the time and was judged to be at ''an age of reason.'' It was one of the toughest things I have ever done as a child. I understand and have known of situations as you described. Thank you for your post.

Forum List

Back