Ryan's Comments on leaked Information Resurfaces to Bite Him in the Glutes..

So you think Cankles should have been denied access?

Ok I will answer your deflecting question...

This is not about Clinton you moron, it is about Ryan calling out Clinton yet flip flopping on Trump..

It has been a common trend for the last year...

Dysfunction in the White House , Trump trying to be buddies with Russia ...

You never answered the question, moron
. You rambled. You can't answer...you will look like the hypocrite you are

Move along you crazy person....you are trolling my thread and I will report you..

Im on topic in my posts. You can't chastise Trump and ignore Clinton

By the way I reported your post...off topic

Is Trump capable of keeping classified info Classified?

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

Um, he is the president so he kind of decides what is and is not classified, unless you are one of those Alex Jones guys who think the real government is out in Bohemian Grove or something.

Paul Ryan, state Republicans want answers about Trump meeting with Russians

Posted: May 16, 2017 09:18 AM CDT

MADISON, Wis. - House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans from Wisconsin are calling for President Donald Trump to report to Congress about what he said during a private meeting with Russian officials last week.

Trump on Tuesday defended his right to share "facts pertaining to terrorism" and airline safety with Russia. Trump's tweets did not say whether he revealed classified information about the Islamic State group.
Ryan spokesman Doug Andres says Ryan "hopes for a full explanation of the facts from the administration."

Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Gallagher is a former Marine counter-intelligence officer. He says regardless of what was shared "it's dangerous to believe that Russia can be a reliable counterterrorism partner."

A spokeswoman for Republican Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner says Trump should fully brief Congress on what was said and why.

Ryan said it then, does he mean it now or does that just apply to Clinton and the democrats?

Um, he is the president so he kind of decides what is and is not classified, unless you are one of those Alex Jones guys who think the real government is out in Bohemian Grove or something.

Seriously Alex Jones...

Yeah good for you, Trump has embarrassed so many people again... including the House Speaker

4765926a6fb4242182e35b7d2a24615fecbae780693128975c61b628af9a7370.jpg

Say libs, put some reality into your perspective. It helps, and I'll help you along.

A. Did Trump provide classified information to the Russians? We need proof and links would be great.
B. Can the POUS share classified information at their discretion? The answer is yes.
C. Can the Secretary of State share classified information at their discretion? The answer is no.

See fuckers, I'm your friend. I can help you though all the BS. The OP represents fake news.

Say libs, put some reality into your perspective. It helps, and I'll help you along.

A. Did Trump provide classified information to the Russians? We need proof and links would be great.
B. Can the POUS share classified information at their discretion? The answer is yes.
C. Can the Secretary of State share classified information at their discretion? The answer is no.

See fuckers, I'm your friend. I can help you though all the BS. The OP represents fake news.

He shared trusted information and codes from a trusted Allied source ...

Try watching the special reports coming out

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/trump-intelligence-russia-classified.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday defended his decision to share sensitive information about an Islamic State threat with Russian officials as the White House once again struggled to reconcile seemingly conflicting accounts of the president’s actions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/trump-intelligence-russia-classified.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday defended his decision to share sensitive information about an Islamic State threat with Russian officials as the White House once again struggled to reconcile seemingly conflicting accounts of the president’s actions.

A. Nowhere did Trump say he shared classified information.
B. You conveniently ignored B above.
C. You conveniently ignored C above.

Ryan is a RINO, nuff said
I'm serious. I would like to know what makes Ryan a RINO when compared to Trump.

So let me give you some context, and then I want you to explain how Ryan is the RINO and Trump isn't.

Don't hurt yourself, okay?

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

See 13:25:

Last edited:

A. Nowhere did Trump say he shared classified information.
B. You conveniently ignored B above.
C. You conveniently ignored C above.

I showed you a link where Trump tweeted his giving out sensitive info..and again Trump has caused chaos

A. Yes he did ...look at his tweeters

B. No he can not share info from our allies who trusted us to keep quiet, now they will not trust the US

C. I don't give a Fuc+k if Clinton did or didn't .... Trump embarrassed Ryan in front of the whole world again..

Don't forget when Trump read classified reports by the light of his dinner guests' cell phones at Mar-A-Lago.

What special kind of retard holds up a classified document in front of a device with a camera and recording devices in it?

30cpys9.jpg

i74spt.jpg

[

Based on the hating points of the left today?

You screaming Meme's are .utterly insane. WaPo puking out even MORE fake news is yawn worthy.

So Brown Shirt, exactly WHAT classified information did Trump expose?

Did you watch the video? It is not a Meme

Did you look at the Ryan tweet? It is what he said a year ago...

So, WHAT classified information did Trump expose? I can NEVER get facts from you fascists.

Wapo is nothing more than a troop of angry monkeys, blindly flinging shit in the hopes that something, anything, will fit. Yet you fascists call that "journalism." The talentless hacks with their agenda driven narrative aren't qualified to write for the 6th grade newsletter.

I showed you a link where Trump tweeted his giving out sensitive info..and again Trump has caused chaos

A. Yes he did ...look at his tweeters

B. No he can not share info from our allies who trusted us to keep quiet, now they will not trust the US

C. I don't give a Fuc+k if Clinton did or didn't .... Trump embarrassed Ryan in front of the whole world again..

You provided a link where the Little Goebbels of the NY Times make allegations with literally zero backing, They report as fact items that they don't even attempt to support.

You fascists are out of control.

Forum List

Back