RWs Hero Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Got caught red handed buddy...
So long with your "facts" and bullshit innit....
No one can stop you from believing a false narrative if you don't want to do anything as simple as read the facts presented at trial much less pay attention to the results of the trial.

No one can stop you from believing a false narrative if you don't want to do anything as simple as read the facts presented at trial much less pay attention to the results of the trial.

He was not a neighborhood watch ... thats the fact...
Nobody can stop you believing the stories of your hero zimmerman however... the boy is dead, so cant tell his part of the story after all...

And where is your evidence that he was trying to kill poor tiny zimmerman?

Ohhhhh, thats right... because zimmerman said so...

Got it...
The forensic evidence presented at trial. The fact you dodged the question on proving Zimmerman was, as you claimed, harassing Martin tells me you aren't woefully misinformed, so that means you're lying. Correct?

Following a boy, with a gun in your pocket is called; "harassment". You shouldnt be surprised when the boy you are harrassing steps up, because you know, you "stand your ground"...

Following a boy, with a gun in your pocket is called; "harassment".

In which states? Link?

Got it...
The forensic evidence presented at trial. The fact you dodged the question on proving Zimmerman was, as you claimed, harassing Martin tells me you aren't woefully misinformed, so that means you're lying. Correct?

Following a boy, with a gun in your pocket is called; "harassment". You shouldnt be surprised when the boy you are harrassing steps up, because you know, you "stand your ground"...

In which states? Link?

Why?
You will stop stalking people if i showed you that it was illegal?

I didnt think so...
Dont waste my time buddy...

Got it...

In which states? Link?

Why?

I didnt think so...

Why?

To prove your claim.

Stalking? You said it was "harassment".
Were you lying, or just stupid?

I didnt think so...

You don't think, period.

Why?

I didnt think so...
You have no more evidence that Toddsterpatriot stalked anyone than you do Zimmerman. Why are you lying? Is it compulsive or intentional?

The person wasting time are those who lie to push an agenda. People like you, kid.

When will chris matthews be kicked off TV for repeatedly calling white people crackers?

Got it...

In which states? Link?

Why?

I didnt think so...

Why?

To prove your claim.

Stalking? You said it was "harassment".
Were you lying, or just stupid?

I didnt think so...

You don't think, period.

Following someone on the street is called stalking, which is a legally; harassment ...

Capisce?

Why?

I didnt think so...
You have no more evidence that Toddsterpatriot stalked anyone than you do Zimmerman. Why are you lying? Is it compulsive or intentional?

The person wasting time are those who lie to push an agenda. People like you, kid.

Look who is talking...
The kid who was claiming zimmerman was a neighborhood watch just 5 mins ago, before he was handed the facts...

People have no shame nowadays...

Nobody can stop you believing the stories of your hero zimmerman however... the boy is dead, so cant tell his part of the story after all...

were did you get that piece of info?

Following someone on the street is called stalking, which is a legally; harassment ...

Capisce?
You can wrongly call it stalking all day long, but it isn't. Stalking and harassing are both crimes. If Zimmerman did either, why wasn't he charged and convicted? Because he didn't do either.

For the intelligent and literate people in the room, the actual definition of "stalking" and harassment: Chapter 784 Section 048 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate
784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct.” Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
(c) “Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person’s child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Any person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person or that person’s property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks a minor under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section.
(7) Any person who, after having been sentenced for a violation of s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5) and prohibited from contacting the victim of the offense under s. 921.244, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks the victim commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(8) The punishment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed for a conviction for any offense under s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5).

Got it...

In which states? Link?

Why?

I didnt think so...

Why not?

You're wasting ours with your lies

Look who is talking...
The kid who was claiming zimmerman was a neighborhood watch just 5 mins ago, before he was handed the facts...

You've presented no facts, son. Just opinion. I've posted facts such as disproving your assertion that Zimmerman violated the statute on stalking.

were did you get that piece of info?

Thank you for showing us how useless you are without the funny button, funny boy...

Look, your boy shut his mouth because he knows it is correct ...

Look who is talking...

You've presented no facts, son. Just opinion. I've posted facts such as disproving your assertion that Zimmerman violated the statute on stalking.

How about posting your facts about zimmerman being a neighborhood watch?

Ahhh, thats right... you dont have one...

George Zimmerman was kicked out of a Florida cigar bar after using racial slurs and yelling at a waitress, police said.

After Zimmerman was taken out of the cigar bar, he said that he had been assaulted by a black man inside.

Video of the incident showed the man saying hello and trying to shake his fellow bargoer’s hand before tapping Zimmerman on the shoulder twice when he refused, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

George Zimmerman kicked out of bar after using racial slurs

Seems like he is only tough when it is a black unarmed kid he is against.

He is just a pussy screaming and yelling when it is an adult man standing in front of him...
Why is this EVEN an issue? Who the hell cares?

I dont know... you tell me... why you are here and posting... why do you care...
Because I wanted your witty response, I was baiting you. Happy?

George Zimmerman was kicked out of a Florida cigar bar after using racial slurs and yelling at a waitress, police said.

After Zimmerman was taken out of the cigar bar, he said that he had been assaulted by a black man inside.

Video of the incident showed the man saying hello and trying to shake his fellow bargoer’s hand before tapping Zimmerman on the shoulder twice when he refused, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

He is just a pussy screaming and yelling when it is an adult man standing in front of him...
Ah years and years after a thug getting his ass blown away and you cupcakes still can't get over it. Like ANY of you actually give a shit about the little thug bastard.....doubtful. You only care as far as using his death will get you politically.

Why is this EVEN an issue? Who the hell cares?

I dont know... you tell me... why you are here and posting... why do you care...
Because I wanted your witty response, I was baiting you. Happy?

You made my day...

Ah years and years after a thug getting his ass blown away and you cupcakes still can't get over it. Like ANY of you actually give a shit about the little thug bastard.....doubtful. You only care as far as using his death will get you politically.

No actually the thug in this story just walked away free after murdering a boy who havent done anything wrong what so ever...

Forum List

Back