Russia's State Duma approves bill to ban 'LGBT propaganda'

That's a move in the right direction, thanks for posting OP!:thup:

Republicans get so wet whenever backwards dictatorships ban people from living their lives

Well how about this? Just stop engaging in lewd, perverse, and socially-unacceptable sexual behavior? I can choose to suck my neighbor's dick or have sex with a goat. I can choose to spend all my money on crack cocaine and whores. I have the free will to do those things.

But I also have the free will to not do those things. And don't say "Well, people were born that way." There is no known gene that would make people want to engage in same-sex relationships, dress up like women, or have sex with goats for that matter.

From the BBC

Russia passes 'Answer to Blinken' gay propaganda law​

Under the latest version of the law, any promotion of homosexuality - including in books, films and online - is illegal and carries heavy penalties.

It was nicknamed the "Answer to Blinken" law, after the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken criticised it as a "blow to freedom of expression".

It seems to me that there is nothing in this legislation that prevents people from living non-traditional lifestyles, they just cannot promote it with public propaganda. We are told that those who are called to this sort of life do not choose it, but rather it is natural for them. Hence, there should be no need to promote the non-traditional; nobody can be "converted" to it (or out of it). It just is.

And yet the American Gay Mafia would emphatically call this "hate" legislation.

Ponder a parallel situation in our society: There are countless married (and committed) hetero-couples who regularly engage in behaviors that come under the broad definition of "sodomy." They don't talk about it, they don't promote it. They just do it when they choose to do it. Nobody knows, nobody cares. But people in the Sexual Irregular community demand the right to parade their irregularities in front of a society that for the most part doesn't want to hear or see it. And if anybody objects, they are excoriated as being "haters" or "phobes."

The Russkies have the right idea here. We could learn from them.

It seems to me that there is nothing in this legislation that prevents people from living non-traditional lifestyles, they just cannot promote it with public propaganda. We are told that those who are called to this sort of life do not choose it, but rather it is natural for them. Hence, there should be no need to promote the non-traditional; nobody can be "converted" to it (or out of it). It just is.

Ponder a parallel situation in our society: There are countless married (and committed) hetero-couples who regularly engage in behaviors that come under the broad definition of "sodomy." They don't talk about it, they don't promote it. They just do it when they choose to do it. Nobody knows, nobody cares. But people in the Sexual Irregular community demand the right to parade their irregularities in front of a society that for the most part doesn't want to hear or see it. And if anybody objects, they are excoriated as being "haters" or "phobes."

Nobody cares how they live their lives (95% anyway). Just keep your private business private

Multiple violations of the First Amendment. Sorry Komrade. No rooskie loving for you.

We need to phone our lawmakers and demand this. It would be detrimental in MAGA and protecting our children, our future?

Because we have more Marxists In the USA than Russia

We need to phone our lawmakers and demand this. It would be detrimental in MAGA and protecting our children, our future?

Like it? Move to Russia, then.

Forum List

Back